the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the futility of cleaning my room. I clean it up and 3 days later its back to a warzone with my father giving all these ultimata to make me clean it up again.

I live 30-40 min. north of Boston, so yeah. It was pretty darn bad.

I think in a year, you, me, and CC should all chill together.

And not invite that dude from Plymouth. :p

Just kidding, hence the smiley. Everyone from UMGMD from MA should just go to a show together one day. Assuming you guys are still here a year from now or I still talk to you, let's coordinate it. This is also assuming something good will hit the Palladium next year...which isn't that difficult to assume.

You know the Tsongas Arena in Lowell? I work there and get to "see" (more like hear) shows for free, though they are mainly shit. All-American Rejects :zombie:

Edit: Sounds Of The Underground was here the past two summers ago actually, dunno if you guys caught that; I saw it in '04 though with a few friends who like metal/etc. It was darn good fun despite half the bands being horrid.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Just kidding, hence the smiley. Everyone from UMGMD from MA should just go to a show together one day. Assuming you guys are still here a year from now or I still talk to you, let's coordinate it. This is also assuming something good will hit the Palladium next year...which isn't that difficult to assume.

You know the Tsongas Arena in Lowell? I work there and get to "see" (more like hear) shows for free, though they are mainly shit. All-American Rejects :zombie:

Well you can join us for the Hypocrisy/Suffocation show somehow.

Next year I'm going to college in Maine and I think CC's going to U of Toronto, but we plan to meet on occasion for shows in Montreal.

And I know about the Tsongas. CC and I saw Slayer there in June.

Yeah cool, I forgot about Unholy Alliance coming through Lowell too. I didn't go to that because I don't really care, even though it's literally 10 min. from where I live.

Maine, eh? I plan to live somewhere in New Hampshire with my girlfriend (who lives in Maine currently) in college. Though I am going to UMass Lowell (because the southern campus is a 5 minute drive from my house, so I'll spend about 6,000 dollars less per year on housing fees :p), I hope we can get together somehow.

I'll see about that show, though. Tomorrow night (Halloween), there is an awesome noise show in Lowell, though...sadly, I'm not booked for it, but I'll still go. It'd be cool if you guys could, but that's doubtful. Ha.

MA, despite the fucking unpredictable weather, is a great place imo. At least we dont get hurricanes and tornadoes.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Dude, did you guys in Plymouth get killer wind this weekend?

It blew over a large grill, a table, and two chairs on my deck.

Zephyrus said:
I hate the futility of cleaning my room. I clean it up and 3 days later its back to a warzone with my father giving all these ultimata to make me clean it up again.

I know how you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.