the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teh Grimace said:
i hate the dallas mavericks. but we raped em, so meh...

I know it doesn't refer to dallas mavericks but I wish somebody would fucking pick Latrell Sprewell from free agents in this season.

(M)aggoT said:
I know it doesn't refer to dallas mavericks but I wish somebody would fucking pick Latrell Sprewell from free agents in this season.

I want my Kings to get him, but they probably won't. He wants too much money.

I hate my theatre teacher. He got me this kick ass, although seasonal, job at Magic Etc. which is the best costume shop around, and he knows I'm completely dependent on him for transportation since my mom's truck is fucked and I never got any hours in this week because he didn't feel like going to work. And he ruined my chance of doing a student-directed play because we couldn't find a show in time, but he barely looked. Fuck him.

I hate being dependent on people.

Ender Rises said:
I hate my theatre teacher. He got me this kick ass, although seasonal, job at Magic Etc. which is the best costume shop around, and he knows I'm completely dependent on him for transportation since my mom's truck is fucked and I never got any hours in this week because he didn't feel like going to work. And he ruined my chance of doing a student-directed play because we couldn't find a show in time, but he barely looked. Fuck him.

I hate being dependent on people.
I hate that too. When I was studding in drama school - some teachers were bitching too. We could rehearse some play for a few months, working on it like crazy and giving it all our time and then they they were like "no, its shit, lets close it now", and it has been closed.

I think hes starting to troll, judging by his post in the Song Lengths thread. I would ban him before he really gets annoying.

Zephyrus said:
6 ft. 77.7 kg

(171 lbs. you bloody yanks)
you are a little coward you delete you big mouth shits and send others to deleate the someone else post.i will be banned soon cause nobody knows me .this guy Zephyrus is not a good person.be alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.