the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest that Teh Grimarses awesome thread be stickied so he can say "hey thats a pretty kool idea there, dude".

The Greys said:
Life past the age 16 is pretty much pain so I consider it a strong emotion.

If an animal is killed and makes sounds the animal probably has a soul.

Emo poofta.

Who cares if animals have souls anyway? I would only care if it made them taste better.

Carcassian said:
If a fat girl is walking through the woods alone and falls over, do the trees laugh?

:lol:

or do they sing cats in the cradle?

Family guy style :kickass:

If you are not feeling pain you are not working or living. College kiddies or deskjob workers!

Well, as you shovel shit and dirt in the blazing sun, remember those days when you thought that playing the jackass at school was funny and the geeks were losers.

(As the losers drive past you in their Mercs.)

Carcassian said:
Well, as you shovel shit and dirt in the blazing sun, remember those days when you thought that playing the jackass at school was funny and the geeks were losers.

(As the losers drive past you in their Mercs.)

I have not had to shovel shit yet. The only shoveling I had to do in 8 weeks was dig a 2 foot hole five feet in length for a tube and 5 foot hole for a pump. I don't remember exactly.

You could not give me a mercadies or put me in a office. I will probably eventually go back to school but it will have to be for something outdoors.

I like doing caretaking landscaping image and things like that. I probably don't know enough to be able to do it by myself though.

I hate when ppl call me while I'm sleeping, I pick up the the phone and they find out and say: "Are you sleeping?", I say:":Smug: ...yes". And they are like "Oh, hehe. So how are things? Any news?" and then start to tell about their life... WTF :ill:

Status
Not open for further replies.