the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cat that acts like a dog. He gives you the snout in the face treatment, drinks out of the toilet, and passes gas audibly.

I hate flying.

security checks have to throw away all liquids over 100 ml why need to take off shoes to put through xray machine long walk to terminal behind carrying luggage behind kids running everywhere and fat ladies blocking the way long line to plane ticket checked 20 times cant get to seat because fat man blocking passage trying to shove luggage babies crying too much milk just smack it hard and make it stop cramped space old fuck in front puts his seat back the whole way stupid advertisements throughout whole flight just wanna sleep ugly air hostess asking if i want plastic airline food thanks now shut up bitch man in next seat steals armrest uncomfortable seats just want to sleep

God yes. Flying ftl.

I hate people calling me a dumbass based on anti-religious comments that I make. Hell I have better reasons... I just don't want to write a fucking essay on why religion is stupid. But if you realy want me to, I will and I'll post it here just to show you that religion is fucking retarded. So what do I hate? You for calling me a dumbass based on nothing but a statement I made. So what if I'm rambiling deal with it. This is the hate thread, get used to rambiling.

Then shut the fuck up and stop bitching about it. :rolleyes:

I hate it when my parents will listen to Necrophagist with me but when I play some Sigur Rós they say, 'turn that crap off, boy!'

Status
Not open for further replies.