the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I felt bad for the guy though. I mean he's a great guy, good sportsman and an excellent player. He did alot for Dallas and they are going to be a very interesting and tough team next year thats for sure.

Yeah I know, but I'm only going to miss the first half-hour of it so it isn't TOO bad, I just hate the 12-5 shift, though that bitch at the circulation desk who always whines at me for not working fast enough is never there on saturdays :eek:

I'm gonna go ahead and join the "winter hatred" club because I hate the sporadic changes in temperature we've been having... three days ago, it was 30 degrees outside, now they're saying it will reach 70 degrees for the next three days, seriously. Fuck that.

I hate how sometimes people on the internet assume I have a "paak the caa" accent, just because I live in Boston. I hate that accent, and you know what, only the WHITE TRASH of the Boston area has that accent.

I hate how sometimes people on the internet assume I have a "paak the caa" accent, just because I live in Boston. I hate that accent, and you know what, only the WHITE TRASH of the Boston area has that accent.
I don't have it, but I like the accent. Makes me know that person is from the area. My favorite person with the accent is Jerry Remy.

Status
Not open for further replies.