the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, as a history aficionado, I was so pissed when my little sister was like "Look at that video Susan!" It was My Chemical Romance, on MTV. They were reenacting D-Day in one of their stupid music videos. That pissed me off.

Seriously, lay your fucking hands off of D-Day and do something productive. Like taking off your ugly eye make up and shutting the fuck up.

the high temp for here tomorrow is 22 degrees F

and it has been unseasonably warm here this winter, this is one of the first times it has been this cold.

I was so happy when I woke up to fucking SNOW on the ground, I mean it had snowed before but it warmed up too quick for it to stay on the ground. El Nin~o and that bastard Canadian jetstream can fuck off! I want a fucking foot of snow or more!

You know, as a history aficionado, I was so pissed when my little sister was like "Look at that video Susan!" It was My Chemical Romance, on MTV. They were reenacting D-Day in one of their stupid music videos. That pissed me off.

Seriously, lay your fucking hands off of D-Day and do something productive. Like taking off your ugly eye make up and shutting the fuck up.

:lol:

I TOTALLY AGREE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I hate getting harassed by drunk men. I was at a party the other night and I was told to "shut the fuck up" because I'm "a whore" or some shit like that. Pffft that guy was jealous because I know more about Dethklok than he does.

Reactions: IdolWarship
I hate bruising my brain from headbanging
Can't I just listen to metal? No. I have to trash about.
At work
In front of everyone
complete with air guitar playing.
While authority figures pass by. Aggravating.

I really really fucking hate a guy at my work. I thought he was ok until he mentioned casually to me today that he's a scalper. Every big show that comes up (Tool, Big Day Out, Slayer etc.) he buys 10-15 tickets and puts them up on eBay. He usually gets about 3 times the original price for each ticket.

He told me this AFTER I told him that I was stressed about getting tix for Slayer tomorrow because all the scalpers get in first. I feel like fucking ripping his head off next time I see him. The cunt is basically ripping people like myself & my friends off blind so he can have some extra cash.

I'd really like to fuck his shit up somehow. Anyone have any suggestions? Apparently what he's doing is technically legal because eBay don't police this sort of thing, and there's no way to prove that he's buying the tix to sell.

FUCKING CUNTING FUCKER. :mad:

I really really fucking hate a guy at my work. I thought he was ok until he mentioned casually to me today that he's a scalper. Every big show that comes up (Tool, Big Day Out, Slayer etc.) he buys 10-15 tickets and puts them up on eBay. He usually gets about 3 times the original price for each ticket.

He told me this AFTER I told him that I was stressed about getting tix for Slayer tomorrow because all the scalpers get in first. I feel like fucking ripping his head off next time I see him. The cunt is basically ripping people like myself & my friends off blind so he can have some extra cash.

I'd really like to fuck his shit up somehow. Anyone have any suggestions? Apparently what he's doing is technically legal because eBay don't police this sort of thing, and there's no way to prove that he's buying the tix to sell.

FUCKING CUNTING FUCKER. :mad:

whoa that's so clever

I think I'm going to start doing that

edit: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! I just looked it up on ebay

some kid is selling 2 slayer tickets for 127 (with a day still to go) - those tickets are going to be like 300 dollars

he prolly spent like 90 bucks combined on both tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.