the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pull a Varg! Pull a Varg! Pull a Varg!

Um. I'm pissed that I'm still sick... and that I still have about 10 more pages to write for this mid-term. Also, I'm pissed that I'm too lazy, so I'm doing this all tomorrow morning. I'm too tired to give a shit... I need my rest.

Oh, and I saw a picture of a bald Matt Barlow in a cop uniform the other day. It pissed me off to the max. Damn, that guy had some nice hair...

(Uh, and he was awesome fronting Iced Earth...)

Pull a Varg! Pull a Varg! Pull a Varg!

Um. I'm pissed that I'm still sick... and that I still have about 10 more pages to write for this mid-term. Also, I'm pissed that I'm too lazy, so I'm doing this all tomorrow morning. I'm too tired to give a shit... I need my rest.

Oh, and I saw a picture of a bald Matt Barlow in a cop uniform the other day. It pissed me off to the max. Damn, that guy had some nice hair...

(Uh, and he was awesome fronting Iced Earth...)

I wrote a 7 page paper for this kid who gave me like 80 bucks

he ended up getting an A+ on it (took me 2 - 3 hours)

You really cracked down didn't you.

Too bad I don't believe you, unless of course this kid was in fifth grade, but who in the hell wrote 7 page essays on shit in fifth grade, so yea I don't believe you.

edit: I really have to stop smoking

i hate working the 2nd shift. i can't go to any shows unless it is on a friday, saturday, or sunday. i already missed Enslaved last week and i'm gonna miss the Isis/Jesu and Unleashed/Belphegor tours.

I really have no idea how he got an A+

I put very little effort in the paper - 70% - 80% of the 7 pages was bullshit (well - written and well - supported but still BS)

I dunno I guess I'm a pretty good writer

In all sincerity,he has his moments of brilliance but more often he sounds just like another one of those teenagers full of angst and contempt. Pretty typical, imo. And I'm a bit drunk and saying whatever springs to mind first, so pay no heed

i probably am full of angst but i dont really let it out here.....contempt.....well i hate most of the posters here so yeah i guess

i only have 4 more months of being a teenager though :(

Prozak once boasted that he's a forward-thinking metal tank and accused one of his acolytes(Fieldmouse) of having several cocks for breakfast because the latter thought that Ras Algethi are shitty and not up to par with the classic doom, doom/death acts. That's fucking Prozak for ya!:lol:

yeah hes amazing

Yeah, I hate seeing all these adverts and shit about these dads who have to tell their kids they're dying from cancer or something because of smoking. I dont wanna die that early. Im probably being a pussy but sometimes it is kinda worrying.

I think he meant smoking something else

I hate itchy clothing.

I hate creepy men.

I hate wearing itchy clothing while creepy men are annoying me.

I guess so. I quit smoking cigarettes for about two weeks, then just started again for no particular reason. I was doing fine without them, no problem quitting. I just felt like starting. They began to make me sick because I started having too many. One day I felt like ass from them, and I was like fuck this, man. But I started smoking lights and ultra lights instead.

I hate the snow, I hate winter, I hate being cold, I hate rain, I hate the cold, I hate santa and his fag reindeers, I hate the north pole, I hate the south pole, I hate cold food, I hate freezers, I hate hard erect nipples, I hate blue balls, I hate january, I hate canadians, I hate shivering, I hate anything below 75 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.