the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate fucking cheaters and dumbass campers on UT!!!!!!!

on any game for that matter. Battlefield 2142, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source

its annoying everywhere, so yea, I understand exactly what your saying.

-----

I absolutely hate it when people eat right next to me and have their mouths open especially when they oscillate incredibly loud and annoying sounds.

For example...some one who eats a god damn apple has to come up to my ear and crunch away with their mouths open just so I can fucking here it... fuckers...burn in hell

I hate it when people spit when they talk.

I also hate getting spit on at concerts. It's a love/hate thing I guess. At Moonspell up in Troy, Fernando spit on my hand. My friend actually saw it and was like "damn". But. It was cool enough to be up close enough to get spit on... but spitting... not cool.

I hate when someone is talking to you and invades your personal space!. fuckers

I hate fucking cheaters and dumbass campers on UT!!!!!!!

Camping is part of FPS games, I've got very little problem with it, though when people in Soldier of Fortune 2 go barrel camping, that bothers me.

Then again that borders on cheating since they are using an in game glitch to get within the borders of a barrel and be unshootable :|

I hate that there is not enough polar oppositionalism in metal music(whatever that means!). there needs to be more

Camping is part of FPS games, I've got very little problem with it, though when people in Soldier of Fortune 2 go barrel camping, that bothers me.

Then again that borders on cheating since they are using an in game glitch to get within the borders of a barrel and be unshootable :|
I don't know about other games, but when its UT - I have a real big problem with it. I fucking hate it and I get so mad that if I'd meet that camping moron in life I would kick him in the balls. Camping is pure shit, it's lame as hell and as a result those fuckers get more frags than people who actually play normally.

I don't know about other games, but when its UT - I have a real big problem with it. I fucking hate it and I get so mad that if I'd meet that camping moron in life I would kick him in the balls. Camping is pure shit, it's lame as hell and as a result those fuckers get more frags than people who actually play normally.

With Soldier of Fortune 2, since most people play with a real damage mod camping is a way of survival in the game.

I always use "snipe" type weapons in FPSes anyways, so I'm always camping just to avoid getting slaughtered in a firefight when I'm only carrying around a slow shooting gun, such as the lightning gun in UT (I think that is it), the Railgun in Q3, or the Sniper Rifle in SOF2.

When I use regular weapons, rapid fire types and such I don't camp usually, unless a firefight breaks out and I'm nearly dead and need to replenish my health.

Status
Not open for further replies.