the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The type of camping I hate is the type that happens in CS:S. I do not mind camping when the round is in progress and there are a lot of people still alive, but it gets fucking stupid when there are two people left and it takes 5 minutes for them to finish the round because either one or both of them are camping.

See, this is pretty cool because now we can make all sorts of Philadelphia region inside references and shit.

How 'bout Tastycakes, huh? Yup. These here Phily burbs sure are hip. Yeeeap.

I hate how my local Game still doesnt have any Wii's in!

Bummer.

My brother and his friends camped out day and night for that, with blankets and soup. He came home victorious with his Wii -- but, with a cold as well.

The Wii has outlasted the cold, though, and if I do say so myself, which I do, it's a fine machine. I'm horrible at playing anything on it though!

I hate that in order to get a Wii I have to fucking drive around a 30 minute drive to get there damn Maine and I hate how everytime I log onto battle.net and play warcraft 3 almost every game is dota

Bummer.

My brother and his friends camped out day and night for that, with blankets and soup. He came home victorious with his Wii -- but, with a cold as well.

The Wii has outlasted the cold, though, and if I do say so myself, which I do, it's a fine machine. I'm horrible at playing anything on it though!

haha horrible at it or not, the WII is fucking fun as hell, not to mention hilarious when drunk people are playing it hafihafdihafihaf

With Soldier of Fortune 2, since most people play with a real damage mod camping is a way of survival in the game.

I always use "snipe" type weapons in FPSes anyways, so I'm always camping just to avoid getting slaughtered in a firefight when I'm only carrying around a slow shooting gun, such as the lightning gun in UT (I think that is it), the Railgun in Q3, or the Sniper Rifle in SOF2.

When I use regular weapons, rapid fire types and such I don't camp usually, unless a firefight breaks out and I'm nearly dead and need to replenish my health.
Well, camping is ok while playing a team death match. I love sniping too. But not on fucking single DM. If you play UT - you gotta know this map Deck 16 ][ - so some fuckers just hide in that little room on the top, where the Redeemer usually is and just stand there with Ripper on your "translocation" place - so when you get into the room - you automatically die by their ripper. So fuck players like that. I hate them with every piece of my ass.

Well, camping is ok while playing a team death match. I love sniping too. But not on fucking single DM. If you play UT - you gotta know this map Deck 16 ][ - so some fuckers just hide in that little room on the top, where the Redeemer usually is and just stand there with Ripper on your "translocation" place - so when you get into the room - you automatically die by their ripper. So fuck players like that. I hate them with every piece of my ass.

Brilliant. :lol:

I hate that I sold my sega along time ago. I would like to see what it's like to play streets of rage again and see if it still kicks ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.