the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I sold my sega along time ago. I would like to see what it's like to play streets of rage again and see if it still kicks ass!

I hear that, I always regret selling my Mega Drive, Streets of Rage II was the best co-op game ever.
My mate bought me a mega drive off e-bay for my birthday not so long ago because I kept complaining about selling my old one, but it broke before I ever got it up and running.

haha horrible at it or not, the WII is fucking fun as hell, not to mention hilarious when drunk people are playing it hafihafdihafihaf

I have to agree. That cordless controller is freaking dangerous. I was playing the Wii boxing and I almost punched my brother in the face.

I hate sticky finger meatheads who refuse to broaden their prospective scope and education for fear of appearing "unmetal".

Case in point: people who refuse to watch movies cause they are not heavy metal enough for the little enouchs.

I believe cultural understand needs to flourish within heavy metal...A CULTURAL RENASCIANCE!!!

I hate sticky finger meatheads who refuse to broaden their prospective scope and education for fear of appearing "unmetal".

Case in point: people who refuse to watch movies cause they are not heavy metal enough for the little enouchs.

I believe cultural understand needs to flourish within heavy metal...A CULTURAL RENASCIANCE!!!

Who the fuck does that?

I hate food poisoning. I had it all last night, and my stomach still feels fucked up. It made last night one of the worst, most embarrasing nights ever (I kinda/almost puked in some chick's mouth, and some other stuff, long story).

what the fuck are you talking about??

meatheads?? you mean metalheads?? cultural renasciance?? little enouchs??

?????????

(I kinda/almost puked in some chick's mouth, .

thats_hot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.