the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I hate that every "METAL IS DEAD NOW BUT WAS BIG BACK THEN" documentary includes the same shitty glam bands and MAYBE Metallica. The only metal documentary I've seen that is halfway decent is "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey". They actually covered black metal in it! o_O

I also hate Pantera's works after Vulgar Display of Power. Dimebag really wasn't that great of a guitarist, he was just in the right place at the right time.

I hate people who believe in the bermuda triangle. I was just thinking how ridiculous that is.

I hate that my Pats lost. It really hurt to watch the end of that game. Oh well. Peyton is a great quarterback, and has not been to the Superbowl yet, and he really does deserve a ring, so best of luck to him and the Colts.

It's cold as fuck here too. I love snow,etc.. but sometimes it it just too cold.

Hmmm. I feel like I'm the only one here that doesn't hate the cold. I absolutely hate wearing shorts and tank tops... Pants and sweaters are my favorite. The weather isn't really awesome until I have to put on my huge down parka. :)

I hate that Ray Liotta,Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci have not teamed up for another movie like Goodfellas. All the people involved with this movie are top notch actors.

Hmmm. I feel like I'm the only one here that doesn't hate the cold. I absolutely hate wearing shorts and tank tops... Pants and sweaters are my favorite. The weather isn't really awesome until I have to put on my huge down parka. :)

Agreed,

most people don't dress properly for the weather, like me :) Then they complain about how it is so fucking cold... I like the cold weather though...

The other day I was wearing my Emporer shirt outside in the freezing cold, with a grey jeans and black shirt-jacket and black boots... twas gr1m!

Hahaha some psycho Italian midget!

ha yeah, he brings the comedy and then you have ray liotta who is just dead on with his acting and serious bringing the sophistication within the movie.

I don't think joe pesci is all that great alone but when you put him with robert de niro,etc... he's brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.