the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I hate that every "METAL IS DEAD NOW BUT WAS BIG BACK THEN" documentary includes the same shitty glam bands and MAYBE Metallica. The only metal documentary I've seen that is halfway decent is "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey". They actually covered black metal in it! o_O
I have seen this numerous times and I agree it is the only one which is good. There are a few things to nitpick though (as always). The Black Metal section focused too much on the crimes and not on the music. It was also almost completely anti BM or done in a way to put it down (Alice Cooper). This perspective is fine, but he should've shown the other perspective as well. This was corrected in the add on series about BM, which is on youtube. Another thing was that he put Cradle of Filth in the Norwegian Black Metal category.

Over all though a great documentary far superior to the VH1 ones which just talk about Motley Crue the whole time.

Ray is a total legend. De Niro can annoy me at times. You need a mafia film with those three and Al Pacino playing Tony Montana. Scarface, now that is one unbelievably good film.

Ray is one of the best actors and I don't think he gets all that much credit at all, he's in the new movie smokin' aces which looks fucking killer.

Scarface is great. Al Pacino and Sean Penn in carliotos way is probably their best roles. If you have not seen that see it.

.... De Niro's recent roles are pretty crappy.

I hate people who believe in stupid shit like god,the abominable snowman,locness monsters,the bermuda triangle,etc..., even aliens and the men in black. I use to think when younger maybe aliens were real and now think it's a bunch of bullshit. Rednecks in shitty US states are the only people that see lights in the sky and think it's a spacecraft.

Mothman-Thunderbird_21671577.jpg

I hate people who believe in stupid shit like god,the abominable snowman,locness monsters,the bermuda triangle,etc..., even aliens and the men in black. I use to think when younger maybe aliens were real and now think it's a bunch of bullshit. Rednecks in shitty US states are the only people that see lights in the sky and think it's a spacecraft.

although I'm no expert, the chances of there not being any intelligent life anywhere else in the universe is slim to none (Considering the what?? trillions of planets out there)

Agreed. I find it hard to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. As far as hillbillies saying they were visited, thats another story.

Agreed. I find it hard to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. As far as hillbillies saying they were visited, thats another story.

Gotcha. There are about a gajillion galaxies. The universe is endless. There are probably people millions of light years away wondering these same things.

I hate that my Pats lost. It really hurt to watch the end of that game. Oh well. Peyton is a great quarterback, and has not been to the Superbowl yet, and he really does deserve a ring, so best of luck to him and the Colts.

I hate all teams New England, but I really like it when sports fans have good attitudes like this. Way to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.