the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how parents blame myspace because their daughters got raped and/or sexually abused. the girls are the idiots posting their info and meeting these guys,they deserve it then.

I hate how parents blame myspace because their daughters got raped and/or sexually abused. the girls are the idiots posting their info and meeting these guys,they deserve it then.

Too true.

I hate it when the snow turns into slush. :erk:

we didn't get enough snow here for that to happen,but that does suck

Bummer. I mean, it's not like we got a blizzard or anything. We got like half an inch. But, with the winter we've been having... It was amazing to finally see some snow!

I hate most people...
And bad covers of songs that are too SACRED to cover such as Comfortably Numb.
No one should cover that or songs by Marvin Gaye or Dir en grey and other such songs that no one can do right but the person who wrote the song.
And I hate television, but watch it anyway.

Yea. Bad covers of songs really piss me off... I really hate it when the vocals are butchered.

Bummer. I mean, it's not like we got a blizzard or anything. We got like half an inch. But, with the winter we've been having... It was amazing to finally see some snow!

:lol: you got that right,I went outside dancing while it snowed. Next time it snows alot I'm gonna have to jump out my house in a bikini into the snow

Strangely enough they showed a video presentation on this same subject during school today. The narrators were all mexican and this one guy had a horrendous lisp. Why would they choose someone like that to narrate?

Anyway, can you be more specific than Upper Darbyadelphia? I'm looking for someone to stalk/rape :cool:

Strangely enough they showed a video presentation on this same subject during school today. The narrators were all mexican and this one guy had a horrendous lisp. Why would they choose someone like that to narrate?

Anyway, can you be more specific than Upper Darbyadelphia? I'm looking for someone to stalk/rape :cool:

It's ten miles out of Lancaster:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.