the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate some cops

Why are cops driving sport utility vehicles over a beach. Are they to lazy to get out and walk, everyone else walks on a beach. Anyone else here about two cops running over someone on a beach killing them/

I think cops get a powetrip out of being authority figures. Both are going to plead it was an accident probably getting away with it because they're cops... and someone mother or wife is dead because of stupid cops.

Susperia said:
You're such a fucking idiot, btw. He's 14 god damn years old, a child. Leave him the fuck alone. Oh, and for the post above, women are not fucking scenery. Lord you care going to be so fucking lonely one day.

Shut the fuck up. Don't act like you know me. I could care less how old he is, and it's behind us now anyways. Plus, I was a little drunk last night. I didn't mean women are scenery, just that we need change in our lives sometimes when we become dormant in a routine situation. So cut the feminist defense crap, cuz I'm not a sexist pig.

The Greys said:
I hate some cops

Why are cops driving sport utility vehicles over a beach. Are they to lazy to get out and walk, everyone else walks on a beach. Anyone else here about two cops running over someone on a beach killing them/

I think cops get a powetrip out of being authority figures. Both are going to plead it was an accident probably getting away with it because they're cops... and someone mother or wife is dead because of stupid cops.

Shut up you twat.

Dalas said:
At least someone knows what they're on about! Plus surely we can express free hate here, since it's the HATE thread? I 100% hate emos, so if one comes in here whining, why shouldn't I express my free hate at him?

Me ->:puke::cry:<- Emo
Because in doing so, you are whining, thus making you emo, by your own definition.

Susperia said:
You're such a fucking idiot, btw. He's 14 god damn years old, a child. Leave him the fuck alone. Oh, and for the post above, women are not fucking scenery. Lord you care going to be so fucking lonely one day.

He didn't call women scenery. Jesus, Susp, you're cool and all, but just sometimes I wish you'd leave the radical feminism to Germaine Greer and co.:kickass:

The Greys said:
Me either, and the song will probably be a hit single.

It just makes me sick because she does not need anymore money and she's going to make enough money with the song to buy 1000 people new homes. She's already rich and markets off of a TV show just because she's paris hilton... now she sings too. She can't even act worth shit and has made money in movies.

I wonder if she's a guitar virtuoso too!
They're all the same. Have you ever seen those kids on the Disney channel? They star in one show and suddenly they're in movies, multiple shows, and have a record coming out, with videos being played on Disney. Yes, I watch the Disney channel...with my little brother and sister.

But, you have the weather, being in Greece. You really can't complain: I live in the UK, and have shit weather and good beer. I can't change the weather, but you can buy a fridge.

Carcassian said:
But, you have the weather, being in Greece. You really can't complain: I live in the UK, and have shit weather and good beer. I can't change the weather, but you can buy a fridge.
The fucking bar/coffee shop I went has to by a better fridge.
What wound you do if you ordered a beer and got piss ? stupid trend bar owners have no respect for the divine drink :mad:

I'm not whining.

What idiots drive a sport utility on a beach and run someone over regardless if it was an accident or not. You don't do that regardless what job you have. If I did that I would be looked at like a monser and go to jail for the rest of my life. These pigs are probably going to get suspended if that. oohh we're cops and it was an accident yadda yadda

fuck you

I hope you get hit by a fucking 18 wheeler.

They don't own up to consequences and everyone else has to. That's the fucking problem.

Regardless if they got a kick out of doing it or it was an accident.

stop sticking up for these people you dumb cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.