the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying you have a wide diversity of tastes makes you even more emo. You have to realize that now that you've told us you like emo, there's absolutely nothing you can do to avoid harassment. This is a metal forum. It's not emo.

Shitting up threads with off-topic discussion and flamewars...
...will not be tolerated. A good thread is NOT to be derailed with personal insults towards other users or insults towards bands, musicians etc. Discussion is good, pointless flamewars will get you nowhere but closer to the great big thread padlock. Off-topic discussion is generally fine, use common sense: it had just better not be pointless bickering. If a thread creator feels that his thread is being derailed by off-topic discussion and he doesn't like it, consider moving the off-topic discussion to some sort of more appropriate thread or PM.
Thus spake Erik Grahn.

TaylorC said:
I'm not scared of Erik. He should ban Thasis, not me. Why? Just look at me. I have a Quorthon avatar. He has... a really really gay one.
I won't disagree with your avatar being awesome, or his being lame, but come on, tell me you didn't have problems with your parents as a teenager!

Thasis said:
Wtf? Your immature... beyond all belief. So what, I have things to gripe about. Don't we all? So fuck off and let me gripe like everyone else has on this thread.
Don't you have a sense of humor at all?

Impudent said:
I won't disagree with your avatar being awesome, or his being lame, but come on, tell me you didn't have problems with your parents as a teenager!

I don't really give a shit. He needs to develop a sense of humor.

Teh Grimarse said:
if you get my thread locked i will rape your mom.

It's a retarded thread anyways. And I highly doubt you could rape anything since you traded in your cock for a vagina when you chose your username on here and came up with that sig.

TaylorC said:
Saying you have a wide diversity of tastes makes you even more emo. You have to realize that now that you've told us you like emo, there's absolutely nothing you can do to avoid harassment. This is a metal forum. It's not emo.

At least someone knows what they're on about! Plus surely we can express free hate here, since it's the HATE thread? I 100% hate emos, so if one comes in here whining, why shouldn't I express my free hate at him?

Me ->:puke::cry:<- Emo

bah, leave the emos alone. Sure they like shit house music, all the emos i know are nice enough people so who care what music they dig

TaylorC said:
I think the problem is much more general than the fact that women don't really like nice guys. One of the most valuable and important lessons I've learned in my life is that women don't know what they want, and if they say they do - they lie. I've had too many friends and girlfriends just up and fucking leave without so much as a reason why. I've gotten used to it by now, and it's ok, because I get confused too, and we all need a change of scenery sometimes.

Personally, I'd rather be with a girl who's brutally honest than with one who acts sensitive and overly caring but is really just putting up some huge facade. I'd like someone who wants the same, but I haven't been so lucky in my search yet.

Nobody really wants someone who is brutally honest. And that's coming from someone who almost always is.
You know how many friends I've lost because of my honesty?? ALL OF THEM! yes. It's true. I have no girl friends left. I never did anything horrible to any of them. I just told them the truth.
And if I had any close male friends, who knows, they'd probably leave me too. I'm lucky though, so far my boyfriend hasn't.

TaylorC said:
I'm not scared of Erik. He should ban Thasis, not me. Why? Just look at me. I have a Quorthon avatar. He has... a really really gay one.

You're such a fucking idiot, btw. He's 14 god damn years old, a child. Leave him the fuck alone. Oh, and for the post above, women are not fucking scenery. Lord you care going to be so fucking lonely one day.

I hate paris hilton.

The news has mentioned her new song a lot today. Out of everything in the world that could be news everyone has to be informed with a new paris hilton song. what a bitch

Me either, and the song will probably be a hit single.

It just makes me sick because she does not need anymore money and she's going to make enough money with the song to buy 1000 people new homes. She's already rich and markets off of a TV show just because she's paris hilton... now she sings too. She can't even act worth shit and has made money in movies.

I wonder if she's a guitar virtuoso too!

Status
Not open for further replies.