the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being forced to study for my math and chemistry finals. But once I'm done with them I will have no more pointless math to deal with for a long time!

I hate annoying ppl, who are trying to take my time when I dont want it, and push on me and think that they have some rights on that.

Zephyrus said:
I hate being forced to study for my math and chemistry finals. But once I'm done with them I will have no more pointless math to deal with for a long time!

Thats what I said

In 2 weeks i face my maths exam at uni :erk:

I think the problem is much more general than the fact that women don't really like nice guys. One of the most valuable and important lessons I've learned in my life is that women don't know what they want, and if they say they do - they lie. I've had too many friends and girlfriends just up and fucking leave without so much as a reason why. I've gotten used to it by now, and it's ok, because I get confused too, and we all need a change of scenery sometimes.

Personally, I'd rather be with a girl who's brutally honest than with one who acts sensitive and overly caring but is really just putting up some huge facade. I'd like someone who wants the same, but I haven't been so lucky in my search yet.

Susperia said:
^Or you can take all your anger out on your best friend and decide to hate her and shut her out of your life. While everyone else pities you because you lie and tell them all the condom broke.

/Bitterness

To ender: I miss the sweet sensitive man my boyfriend used to be. I don't like to be with tough guys.

You can leave him and go out with me...:Spin:

cookiecutter said:
I hate that the new trend with death metal is to have readable logos in faux-intellectual font. It isn't working for metalcore, and it's sure isn't working for death metal.

Well the truth is that not all death metal bands want to portray a death-themed image.

Bands like Despised Icon and Neuraxis play death/grind but you don't see a rotting corpse or blood splattered in random places on their album covers/booklet. Likewise their logos don't need to look like seaweed arranged into barely decipherable words.

Zephyrus said:
Well the truth is that not all death metal bands want to portray a death-themed image.

Bands like Despised Icon and Neuraxis play death/grind but you don't see a rotting corpse or blood splattered in random places on their album covers/booklet. Likewise their logos don't need to look like seaweed arranged into barely decipherable words.

I'd prefer if they had those, which is what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.