the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought coward don't finnish the discussion backing down you pig ass kisser!

The Greys said:
Are you sticking up for these cops ?. Are you a cop

fuck you!

pig!

Anarchy: 1. Absence of any form of political authority.
2. Political disorder and confusion.
3. Absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or purpose.

No cops = Anarchy
Anarchy = Death to everyone

And to that emo kid, yeh its passed and all, but if you hate being called an emo, why are you one? If you comb your hair over one of your eyes, and wear scene glass or whatever crap is 'cool' then you are part of that trend.

Stop wearing make-up and make your own trend, and if some dick insults you, either stick up for yourself verbally, or smack him.

Hanger 18 said:
And to that emo kid, yeh its passed and all, but if you hate being called an emo, why are you one? If you comb your hair over one of your eyes, and wear scene glass or whatever crap is 'cool' then you are part of that trend.

Stop wearing make-up and make your own trend, and if some dick insults you, either stick up for yourself verbally, or smack him.
He never said he did any of these things.

I don't dress like a metal head or emo or wear glasses. I'm not sure why this poster thinks just because someone complains that they're are emo.

A lot of people complain or can be emotional.

The Greys said:
I don't dress like a metal head or emo or wear glasses. I'm not sure why this poster thinks just because someone complains that they're are emo.

A lot of people complain or can be emotional.

I wasnt calling you emo, sure you moan, but the 14 year old kid, 8 pages ago or something, he's the one im talking about. Sorry about confusion if any caused

Ummm.... firstly, I'm not realy emo. I was mentioning that alot of people call me emo. And I'm not, I'm just emotional sometimes. But I'm not directly emo. Yah I bitch, but doesn't everyone. This is what this thread is about.

And I don't dress like an emo, listen to emo music (well actualy that's a lie, I do sometimes, but I'm primarily listening to metal such as Behemoth, Suffocation, Dark Funeral, etc), or any of that emo shit. Emo's piss me off, mainly because they have nothing to complain about. "Oh, I can't get my nails done today" or "OMG! My best friend hates me"... well w/e... bitch about it, but don't go and say your going to slit your wrists about it.

Also, Emo isn't realy a classifaction of people. It's a music scene. I guess people who listen to Emo can be classified as Emo (just as people who listen to Metal are considered Metalheads), but if using the correct definition I'm not emo, because I rarely listen to that shit and I think most of it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.