the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL
That's fair, ain't it? It'll never happen, but it should. What should happen is America makes a very enforcable treaty that eliminates all and then attacks, along with others involved in the treaty, all those who refused. There is no weapon more disgustingly destructive than a nuke. They should never have been invented.
Of course, America has to have every advantage, so they will never agree. Bullshit, IMO

Dodens Grav said:
A Modest Proposal is in order.

*gnawing on fresh babies*

so tender

I hate people who bitch about NASA. There are planets to pillage and plunder and they're perfectly willing to rot on one planet. You're short-sighted and you sicken me.

that made me lol

What's good about NASA ?

Dont you think it would be a lot more enjoyable to look into the sky seeing the moon not knowing what it is/was so you could form your own thoughts around the image without influence ?

The Greys said:
What's good about NASA ?

Dont you think it would be a lot more enjoyable to look into the sky seeing the moon not knowing what it is/was so you could form your own thoughts around the image without influence ?

Pretend I hadn't drunk your weight in beer. Would your last proclamation make any more sense?

I'm not getting into this anymore because when I start or people start thinking into things to much stupid shit happens(look at atomic bombs).

I could use a cold beer.

have to agree with Sus. Knowledge triumphs. Imagination is good and everything. The ancients looked up at the stars and moon and formed their own stories, and that's how we got religion and mythology.

unknown said:
have to agree with Sus. Knowledge triumphs. Imagination is good and everything. The ancients looked up at the stars and moon and formed their own stories, and that's how we got religion and mythology.

That's great and everything, but why should our stories or images be formed already for us by things so far back ?. Would you say there is both positive and negative aspects of this to the same degree so I would not feel weird for question or thinking about this more. Regardless we have this knowledge we still did not see the images the same way in pure form.

I was trying to illustrate what imagination without knowledge leads to (something that has cost more lives than an atomic bomb)

Susperia said:
I'd rather not be ignorant. Period.

I would like to sit around learning about vikings,etc.. but it's not going to buy me guitar strings and needs.

I guess it just depends what type of knowledge you are into.

Knowledge is nice to a point, when we get to the point that there is no magic and mystery left in life I'd rather not live.

Oh I know that, just even how life is now ... I kind of miss the little myths and stories from my childhood. Ah well. Unicorns or not life goes on.

1000th post!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.