the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the nuke things, here's a list of countries I hate and if I could press the button, I would nuke them:
Israel
Sudan
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Turkmenistan
Japan
China
Russia
Brazil
Venezuela
U.S.A. (but only the coastal areas, leave the Midwest alone!)
Canada
France
Nigeria
Australia
U.K.
Germany
South Korea
North Korea
Nepal
India
Mexico
Switzerland
Kuwait
Qatar
Yemen
Jordan
Lebanon
Libia
Liberia
Jamaica
Cuba
Laos
Cambodia
Indonesia

One country I wouldn't nuke: Croatia. They have cute bobcats.

I hate:
-posers
-emo kids
-LP
-LB
-TV
-my brother
-ignorant people

And if I could I would mutilate every gay in the world including George Michael.:mad:

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Back to the nuke things, here's a list of countries I hate and if I could press the button, I would nuke them:
Israel
Sudan
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Turkmenistan
Japan
China
Russia
Brazil
Venezuela
U.S.A. (but only the coastal areas, leave the Midwest alone!)
Canada
France
Nigeria
Australia
U.K.
Germany
South Korea
North Korea
Nepal
India
Mexico
Switzerland
Kuwait
Qatar
Yemen
Jordan
Lebanon
Libia
Liberia
Jamaica
Cuba
Laos
Cambodia
Indonesia

One country I wouldn't nuke: Croatia. They have cute bobcats.
Microwave.gif

Base Delta Zero said:
Today, I'm going in the middle of the woods and burying a styrofoam cup. It's my little 'fuck you!' to the earth.

Best line in this thread so far.

Base Delta Zero said:
I hate the sun. I hate the fact that the daytime is somehow supposed to be 'normal hours'.

I hate it when people eye me funny when I tell them I stayed up until 7 AM and slept until 3 PM. I can't help being semi-nocturnal! It's not like it's a law that people should be awake during the day and sleep during the night.

Agreed about the NASA thing too. We should be murdering alien civilizations and taking over their (no doubt much cooler) planets by now. What the hell are we still doing dicking around with useless robots on Mars that just break down anyway?

I also would like to add that I hate the fact that despite it already being the 21st century, robots and lasers are still not common household items (CD players don't count, don't get smart with me!).

I hate mary.

Jesus gets alittle more respect because he's not a women. jesus was still a cunt though.

what a holy cunter queef . Mary's cunt cursed the world with disease and evil.

Since jesus was a martyr and died for our sins he will forgive me when i'm approaching the gates.

There are a lot more sick people than me. I better go to heaven!

Hopefully jesus dicks them all.

I hate diane lane for not having sex with young adult males like myself.

Carcassion should understand my animosity towards god now. It's forever(eternal).

the grudge is on god you bastard!

I also hate the local radio station 99.9 the buzz which plays the worst god damn alternative music on earth. god you fuck

I denied the Holy Spirit once. He was all "Dude, can you let me in please?" and I said "Dude, do you have any idea what time it is? It's four fucking AM in the morning! Fuck off!"

So, going to Hell. Oh well. Who else is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.