the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to your precious Opeth.

May the Children of the Night drinketh of your blood at the Unholy temple of the.......serpent, under moonlight night, where no shadows lie, under the darkest night at the Altar of Satan, in the darkest forest, where all light departs and no screams can be heard but the baying of the hounds which consume of your flesh at the unholiest hour in teh darkest of nights

May the Children of the Night drinketh of your blood at the Unholy temple of the.......serpent, under moonlight night, where no shadows lie, under the darkest night at the Altar of Satan, in the darkest forest, where all light departs and no screams can be heard but the baying of the hounds which consume of your flesh at the unholiest hour in teh darkest of nights

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that i'm becoming one of those guitarists that just sits there for 30 minutes wanking mindless garbage. lame

I guess some days you do not want to make riffs and are a really boring person.

I hate "Christian metal."
I hate those ignorant people who have to criticize everybody who doesn't share the same political/relgious/other beliefs as them.
I hate emo...
... and emo people...
... and people who claim to be "goth" when all they're doing is wearing certain clothes and listening to certain music in order to conform with a certain image... and then cry about how crappy their life is.
Yeah... woe is you.

That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.