The Hate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people that drive or walk to damn slow.

Agreed. The kids at my school have a knack for doing this, especially at the worst times. Since they travel in pack, much like wild animals, its almost impossible to get around them. A poliet "excuse me" never does the trick either. I normally succumb to good ole' get the fuck out of my way.

I hate when people say bullocks

Maybe you should go a little faster then :p

If I'm going 75, no one should be tailgating me. That means the person needs to slow the fuck down. Honestly though, if it's in the high speed lane and I'm going the speed limit, I'm actually following what the lane is supposed to do, since the high speed lane is meant for anything above the minimum speed limit, which is usually 40 here. Obviously people go 75-80 now, but that was the original intent

I love UK speeding. On our motorways you can easily get away with 85, and many people do 90-95 for significant stretches of road...

Oh wait...wrong thread.

Er...I hate how much petrol my car gets through when i blaze down the M4 at 95mph.

I hate my English teacher. She acts like my whole class is just there to piss her off. And when people get stuff wrong she insults the shit out of them, and she does the same when they ask for help.

I hate people that drive or walk to damn slow.

I hate that too. Theres a shitload of hall traffic and my school. And I fucking hate those people who stand in a row blocking up the whole hallway and walk slowly and talk.

Substitutes who don't understand that students are not going to take them as seriously as the actual teacher.

Assistant teachers who act like they are the actual teacher and try and take over the class every time theres a substitute.

School.

Getting headaches in school and teachers thinking I just wanna skip class.

People who plug toilets, cause I have to walk to at least 2-3 bathrooms before finding a toilet that isn't plugged so it takes me 20 minutes instead of 5 and teachers get mad.

Guys who play guitar, or drums or whatever and show off.

I hate when someone has a bad idea of you, and he/she hasn't talk to you yet, still she/he doesn't know you (i've experienced this many times).

I hate when seomeone has a bad idea of me, and he/she has already talked to me.

EDIT: I experience this a lot.

I hate when people get all emo and whine about closing threads, and whatnot.

I also hate how it's taken 2+ weeks to rebuild my computer.

I hate when Netflix sends me DVDs that are scratched or broken. Pisses the fuck out of me. I'll be waiting for a movie and I'll be all set to watch it and then no show.

I hate show-off-y musicians

I hate that I've spent over 2 months trying to get a computer to work and the son of a bitch won't display any images. Been through 3 motherboards and 2 CPUs...

I hate when it's too cold to go out without anything on but too warm for a jacket/sweater. I usually opt to be cold, though...

I hate that I still haven't fucking received my Hellhammer 3LP and 2CD, it's been 2 weeks already. I'm apparently one of few people who haven't gotten theirs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.