The Hate Thread

Hate can not sleep :(
or
I hate not sleeping
same shit, no puedo dormir

me too
Some time ago I saw "Black Sheep" at the home of BSOG<3, is the most stupidly ridiculous gore film I've seen.

I hate how there always has to be some sort of extreme weather circumstances when I have my driving exam. Last time it was storming, raining and the sun kept coming through so I had to get used to a completely new situation to drive in, now there's fucking snow on the roads and it's freezing so tomorrow the roads will have turned into ice. I am so going to faaaaail cause it's the first time I'm driving with snow/ice. :mad:

Sounds like you're a passionately hateful being

I don´t hate a lot of things really...
I hate those sons of bitches who beat animals, best in the world would have them tied in a chair and have hours and hours to sew and rip parts of his body with some acid and have a rusty nail clipper which cut each time one part of his penis, and when the pain stops, cut again until nothing left. Or put electricity under his fingernails. :)

I hate it when I leave home at 6 am to be on time for my first class on Wednesdays, miss one train and get to uni at 9:45, meaning I'm half an hour late and can't come to the bloody lecture. Could have left 3 hours later really. :mad:

I don´t hate a lot of things really...
I hate those sons of bitches who beat animals, best in the world would have them tied in a chair and have hours and hours to sew and rip parts of his body with some acid and have a rusty nail clipper which cut each time one part of his penis, and when the pain stops, cut again until nothing left. Or put electricity under his fingernails. :)

agreed

acid burns are crazy