The Hate Thread

No, I smoke cos I like. Joke says there just girls smoke, here boys and girls smoke, youg people and old people :)

i hate telephone companies

:0 but they don't fix it !?, kill them!!

I HATE MY FUCKING GOVERMENT.
maricones de mierda, hijos de puta, Learn the description of goverment of Chile in spanish.

industrial trawling is finishing the seabed off the coast, so, no fish and the fishermen are in critical condition. yesterday read about the law that allows them to kill seals cos goverment say they are the ones that eat the fish. WTF! These people are crazy, probably fishermen are authorized to remove the skin and sell the meat. nobody oversee large companies. And fishermen have no choice. From bad to worse. Like canada
matanza.jpg

Lol. Wow. I wasn't expecting that my day would start with pictures of dead baby seals. Is public opinion of the government low because of laws like this one?

i don't understan you 100%, sorry.
The pic is from canada, in my country nao people who work fishing, can kill the seals. And they going to do like canada people.
And the REASON is "problems with fish", but everybody know the problem is the industrialized fishing vessels.

The pic is from canada, in my country nao people who work fishing, can kill the seals. And they going to do like canada people.
And the REASON is "problems with fish", but everybody know the problem is the industrialized fishing vessels.

=(

That's alright ^-^

Seal killing is about the worst thing I can think of :cry:

yesh. but I have faith that the daughters and wives of these fishermen will have spontaneous abortions. And a big niggah will rape all in the goverment :)