The Hate Thread

i'm constantly interacting with girls who will wear a short shirt that's designed to show off a little skin between the bottom of the shirt and the waistband of the pants, sometimes this is totally okay, sometimes it's a girl who does sit-up/curls and she's really proud of how ridiculously small her waits is, where she's just flaunting her body, sometimes it's a goth girl showing off her belly-button piercing or belly-button tattoo, (i love these girls) sometimes it's a girl who is really comfortable with her fluffy body where she's showing off the skin of her soft stomach just to gross out those specific men that are attracted only to the women with the itty-bitty waistline, i love those women, i spend a lot of time hanging out with those women, a lot of times the visible skin at the waist is juggallette/cyber-goth girls who are showing off the waist while wearing baggy-as-hell Tripp Pants, and again, love these girls could spend all day with these girls

but then there are the girls who have the visible skin at the waist with their spandex pants so tight that they look painted-on, and some of these girls i have a problem with, now, some of them are purpously wearing painted-on pants because of their buns-of-steel or because of their giant jiggly junk-in-the-trunk and they're proudly showing off their ass where they feel complimented and flattered and their eyes light up like Christmas lights and they smile ear-to-ear whenever they catch anyone sexually gawking at their ass, these girls, i love, these girls i hang out with

but i have a problem with the seemingly idiot girls that show off a strip of stomach, with the painted-on spandex pants who really trully seem to be completely surprized and then horrendously offended, when they catch a guy gawking at their ass

excuse me, but seriously, if you're wearing pants that look pained on, then at that point you really have no right to be offended when people gawk at your ass, and if you're wearing painted on pants and you're actually suprized when someone gawks at your ass, then you've become the specific kind of idiot who should no longer be allowed to dress themselves

:lol: Wow you're one of the rare people (especially girls) that doesnt freak put over spiders. They do not bother me at all. My rule is simple, if I see a spider it may live as long as it doesnt make itself known all the time by crawling on my desk. Also spiders hanging out above me in the shower are doomed. They keep other insects away and they almost never get in the way, they like to keep clear of people unlike other stupid insects that land on you and crawl on ypur tv screen and legs

I felt the same way until I lived in New Mexico. I'm fine while seeing a spider, but having Brown Recluses and wolf / mouse spiders around ready to bite you if you roll over in your sleep and they happen to be there is a fucking pain in the ass.

Seriously brown recluse, why must you necrotize flesh? Talk about one of the most evil creatures in existence.

birdy2usu.jpg

Giant spider eating a bird caught on camera

s

the height of the bird (moving before die trying to escape) is not like an insect of the same size

The bird is a finch, in the photo it looks chicken size but they are the size of a sparrow, if not smaller.

There were many articles on this, another report said the spider is not actually eating the bird but trying to remove it from the web, to clear it in order to catch smaller insects.

Here is another article.

Spider eats bird

s