The Horror Movie thread

Army of Darkness is the greatest goofy "horror" movie of all time. The original is where all the gore is.

Fuck that. It wasn't as awesome as the first one but it was still good. Adrien Brody was not a good protagonist, he would have been great as the villain character if they had cast a better lead man (just replace Topher Grace, the lowest point of the movie).

Laurence Fishburne was just a segue to tell more of the story, and it was effective and did not outstay its welcome.

The Predators and the action scenes were my major points of interest and they were both good

The characters in Predators are garbage compared to the characters in Predator. Dan Trejo was wasted, the other people were just normal weak people with no defense. There were no suspense moments, the whole movie lost the feeling of danger. The movie ended when it felt like it wasn't over, so they will probably make another that will sink this franchise even lower like Terminator Salvation did for the Terminator movies.

The characters in Predators are garbage compared to the characters in Predator. Dan Trejo was wasted, the other people were just normal weak people with no defense. There were no suspense moments, the whole movie lost the feeling of danger. The movie ended when it felt like it wasn't over, so they will probably make another that will sink this franchise even lower like Terminator Salvation did for the Terminator movies.

I liked Predators a lot... couldn't care less if you liked it or not but, the thing is, it seems you missed the point completely, obviously you haven't read the comic book yet so yeah... now, adrien brody was a weird choice for the main character indeed but he did a decent job for what it is, if you didn't like him because he doesn't look like the typical hero-like dude then I'm wasting my time here... but since we like to spam in the bb forum :)

saw "a serbian film" finally, fucked up situation for sure yet not as gore as I thought it would be :)

I liked Predators a lot... couldn't care less if you liked it or not but, the thing is, it seems you missed the point completely, obviously you haven't read the comic book yet so yeah... now, adrien brody was a weird choice for the main character indeed but he did a decent job for what it is, if you didn't like him because he doesn't look like the typical hero-like dude then I'm wasting my time here... but since we like to spam in the bb forum :)

saw "a serbian film" finally, fucked up situation for sure yet not as gore as I thought it would be :)

What Serbian film? :O

Fuck back at ya. Lolz, should I watch?

Well,first of all,i dont get why did they call it ''serbian movie'' and whats the message of this movie ? Nothing makes sence in it, I cant believe Srdjan Todorovic made this .Actualy I do, Miskovic's little puppet can do anything. Why thw hell did he need it? Its just plain stupid. He just wanted to make a gore shocking what ever but he failed. I suggest you to find something better to do with your free time instead of spending it on this movie.