The Horror Movie thread

154-house-do-not-want.jpg

I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say tot his, so I'll post it and let you guys figure it out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34x6m-ahGIo&feature=g-logo&context=G25c50a1FOAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Now I ask you, when you hear the name Abraham Lincoln, is THIS what pops into your head?

i like tim burton, he gets a lot of hate but i think thats mostly due to his detestable fan base. there i said it.
That is true most of them are ICP blasting Toss pots. Hottopic mall rats and tripp pants wearing emos

Most of Tim Burton's movies are over-rated, but he has a few notable ones.
I like some but Sweeney Todd was absolutely horrid. I would have enjoyed it better if it wasn't for my ex loving the movie.

It is messed up, but it's pretty good. Plus Jeffery Combs is almost always good, even in a bad movie. Re-Animator was great.

I only wish there were more HP Lovecraft movies (ones worth watching that is)

so went to the mall today and found some cool movies i might check out, necromentia. the critics review on the back was "like saw and hellraiser but better than both". now that is a bold claim considering hellraiser is my favorite horror movie :lol:

also saw the human centipede part two was released...when did i become such a sick asshole :(

This movie isn't directed by Tim Burton. He's just a producer.
It is directed by Timur Bekmambetov, who did Nightwatch, Daywatch, and Wanted.

So Tim Burton's shittiness doesn't really factor into my interest in this movie at all as his role is more than likely "Uh....make it darker" or "give that girl striped tights". Fuck Tim Burton.

That said, I think this Abraham Lincoln flick could go either way. The director is good at interesting camera angles and action shots....but the idea is retarded. Definitely not a movie theater movie for me...;)