The "I Feel like arguing over random crap" thread

Oh.

Awesome games. I hate knob heads that say "Play the real thing" Forgive me, I can't play guitar at all. "Learn". No, I might do at some point but I'd rather play the songs I want to now.

Like if I was playing Halo and someone goes "Join the army" Erm no?

yea because shooting ppl and playing guitar is the same

That's the idea. Go up to a person singing karaoke and say "HEY SING IN A REAL BAND"

no, people don't have the time, nor do they care to dedicate themselves to something like that when they can just "mime" it and have a BLAST.

Its all well and good, but it gives the impession that theperson in question is juts shit at life.

Having fun is ll well and good, but there are people who actually brag about eing able to play stuff on GH on one occasion m and Greg overheard someone in town sayin he nailed all the solos toHangar 18 the previous night, so naturally we asked him about it and his reply was 'Yeah man, naled them on expert on Guitar Hero just lst night!'. Needless to say, Greg punched him and I farted in hs general direction. These daysall these wankers get more credit for pressing some bloody buttons than we do for spendng years learning the real thing.

GO HOME GUITAR HERO, ITS PAST YOUR FUCKING BEDTIME *cocks shotgun*

I play Guitar Hero cause it's a fun game and generally has good music on it, I don't play guitar because I can't and I don't feel like devoting myself to play a real instrument.

Does that make you a better person than me? Well if it helps you sleep at night... :lol:

Also, my brother started to play real guitar after playing Guitar Hero so fuck the lot of you! :lol:

guitar hero is easier and can be done more occasionally and still hear the song you want to hear, whereas if you try to learn a song on a real guitar it takes ages to play it well and it takes proper skill both of those i dont have, so im happy with guitar hero wish i could play guitar but dont have pateince, skill, time or money for it

Guitar Hero is for people who want to feel awesome, but are too fucking lazy to learn the real thing.

And that means Tiger Woods Golf for Xbox 360 or whatever the fuck is for people who are too lazy to learn how to actually play as good as tiger woods or people who don't give a shit and just want to have a good time?

People bragging about being good at a shooting game is not one bit different from a person being good at a guitar hero game. The shooting game pros could be out at a shooting range and shit, but I don't see anyone ragging on them.

I play shooting games but only on my PS3 because playing with a controller is challenging. Mouse and Keyboard is for newbs. :lol: