The "I Like" thread.........

yea thats it laugh at him Lina... :loco:
he probably went and hung himself now.

i think i can safely say everyone has masterbated before if not masterbates all the time. if you havent, then your missing out :loco: :lol:

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
yea thats it laugh at him Lina... :loco:
he probably went and hung himself now.
Oh no! That's not what I meant! I'm very flattered, and I thought what he said was funny! Add internet proposals to my list of likes. :D

METAL
masterbation (when you can't get the real thing)
alcohol
marijuana
cigars
playing along to Carnage on my bass
mondays and tuesdays (cause those are my days off)
sluts
tacos
Germany
sewing patches on my denim
jack in the box
Manowar

Rain (the whole essence of it, everything that is and concerns rain)
music
thought provoking movies
thought provoking anything
imagining what love would be like (never had it)
moments of inexplicable contentedness
songs that almost make me cry
when I am amazingly attracted to a girl that isnt very pretty
dim light
my room
poetry
abstract thought (brand new ideas...hard to explain)
a wonderful intelligent argument
finding out a friend is creative
imagining that one day, everything will turn out right

Originally posted by Oyo
Ha TyrantOfFlames, we have a lot in common

Hmm, well I guess I'm not trying hard enough to be my own person. :err: That's cool though. Nice to know there are people similar to me out there. I have a feeling there is more than one on this board though...some pretty great people muster here. too bad none of them live anywhere near me.

hails :)

Music : metal metal and metal
chocolate : hmm :p
men : aie aie aie ! !:)
cats
travelling
having cash,
forest, greeeen forest
rain
sleeping: zzzz..z.z..z .zzzzz
Okanagan cider beer :)
wind.........

Music
Opeth
Opeth
Opeth
Sex
My University studies
Rain
the beach at night
playing guitar
waking up and feeling my girlfriend still next to me
playing bass
working out
sleeping late
snow (don't get it now that I live in SoCal)

Originally posted by Oyo
I actually live pretty close to you, but not really, you're in Louisiana right?

Yep, Louisiana it is, the place i live is actually quasi-Mississippi. It's about a 20 minute drive to get to Piccayune from where I live. And it shows in how the people act too. I live among a number of ignorant country people with horrendous accents, and no more ambition than to get in bed with a very used, promiscuous, tolerable looking female as frequently as possible, and cruise around the town in which I live, blaring country music or rap. (Also, in general, they are very racist, especially against people with dark skin. Yet...they listen to rap, which is a genre dominated by dark-skinned people with just as many misconceptions as their light-skinned, twangy-voiced counterparts).

Where in Florida is Jax? I went to Pensicola once. That's as good as it gets though.

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
So, Lina, once all these guys stop annoying you, you and I are getting married, right?
Yes, of course we are. After I divorce Satori, luke and Soul4Raziel. :D

And just to warn you, I think Dune is almost finished making that "Hoser-bashing device" you talked about before. :lol:

Damn you. You need to live in the panhandle. That is far closer to me. Amon Amarth are going to tour the U.S. soon. One of my friends and I are considering going to Florida for a show. I'm pretty sure it's in Jacksonville. (Far northeast corner). Don't know, though...it's a bit of a drive. You're about as far from me as Morningrise (Austin, Texas).