please, list the bands you hate most and why

Originally posted by AngelWitch73
I don´t really "hate" bands but ones I don´t get into are:

ARCTURUS..... they bore the hell out of me....
KRIEG - too chaotic for my tastes...

Overrated ist Krieg!

I hate Pantera. The most overrated band in history! All their songs sound the same, dull and boring!!!

Post Justice material from Metallica ~ Amen to that one.

Any band that tries to copy AIC or PJ ~ Amen to that one too.

I really hate Led Zep ~ and if I hear Plant's annoying vocals one more time while watching Wimbledon, I am going to scream. Fuck Cadillac!

well since Hijainen broke the ice for me, Id like to say I hate...

Pantera
Slayer
All forms of Punk music
Hardcore (exception of dying fetus)
Sepultura
Rap (execption of old old school rap)
Nu metal is shit, but its dying
In flames, Im sorry I cant stand this band
Hammerfall, and the legions of cheezy power metal.
Bahaus, and KMFDM

Dark Tranquliity
soilwork
slayer
pantera
Death
Linkin park
dream theatre

i know most of this is popular among some of you but, bah fuckit, i cant get into most of these and as for pantera, i cant see what anyone sees in their flat riffs and stupid denim clad bodies

ALL drum n' bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :mad: :mad:
They only song in that fucking crappy genre I ever liked was Dom & Roland's "Punish me". I bought it on 12" and then listened to it 5-10 times and got tired of it! :rolleyes:
A friend of mine is a major fan of this shit and we gotta listen to that shit at every party we're at and everybody gotta lick his ass and say "Ooh, it's superb shit" and crap like that, even though they would never go buy shit like that themselves!
New subject: Not the worst artist, but probably the worst song that I can say at the current moment: Missy Elliot's "Get your freak on"!!!! I got anyoned after 3 seconds and wanted to smash my TV when I saw it for the first time at MTV.
I don't hate Slayer, but I think their two newest records are crap! They were my favorite band once (around '94 or something), but I don't really think I'm ever gonna listen to their music again.
Yeah, the techno you hear at discoes, although I wouldn't say this is techno, that is Eurodance. At least that's what it's called here in Denmark (and Europe).
Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, Boyzone, Westlife, A1, O-Town and two old ones: Take That and New Kids on the block!

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I hate that because fans of those bands will say that I'm a "narrow minded,bigot,redneck cunt"all because I don't think it's a good thing to mix rap w/metal and I hate rap music.
we all get it ....ignore them. they're the redneck tools and no one cares about their opinions anyhow.

Originally posted by Rosa Negra Imortal
I'm agree with you about Opeth...Mikael is very pround of himself and about Opeth....he said that he could only label Opeth as good music and that he doesn't like and doesn't pay attetion to the metal scene nowadays....for him it's just Opeth and fuck the rest....ok, but take a look at Opeth live and Dream Theater live...Dream Theater musicians are graduated at university and they like to show this in their performances. I don't think the same happens with Opeth
I don't know where you are getting at by comparing the live-performances. I've seen five Opeth bootlegs and in each of them everyone just stood still and played. Dream Theater was many times better performer. They didn't just play the songs, they also showed they liked what they were doing and added extra to the thing!