What bands are bands that you just dont "get"?

Dream Theater- I know many think this band is the best ever, but their music is unable to evoke any emotional response from me. I put on Opeth and it draws something out of me- but nothing with DT.

WinterSonnet said:
Dream Theater- I know many think this band is the best ever, but their music is unable to evoke any emotional response from me. I put on Opeth and it draws something out of me- but nothing with DT.

You mean Dream Theatre.

Kenneth R. said:
you guys should take that fight to the portnoy forum or something. it's getting really, really old honestly
Exactly, so I'm not going to say anything about it anymore. This is getting outrageous, people. Just shut the hell up, because i'm not going to listen to it from now on. This isn't the Dream Theater forum. There's no point in trying to aggravate me when I won't listen. ;)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Exactly, so I'm not going to say anything about it anymore. This is getting outrageous, people. Just shut the hell up, because i'm not going to listen to it from now on. This isn't the Dream Theater forum. There's no point in trying to aggravate me when I won't listen. ;)

If Britney Spears did video's as is she would be repulsive.

Have you seen pics of her in public. She looks like a white trash drug addict. She has bad achne also.