The issue is the music, right?

Miami

New Metal Member
May 5, 2003
Visit site
There is something VERY wrong with the so-called In Flames fans posting messages on this forum, with no other intention than to complain about In Flames and EVERY single thing that they do!!! What the fuck??! You´ve been bithching about everything from Daniels haircut to the ridiculus subject about Anders beeing a dictaor! For god´s sake!! In what way is it or will ever become interesting to anyone? The subjects that are dicussed here should reffer to the music, like or dislike, but as far as commenting on the band members and their personalities or not is plain childish! A band HAS to evolve in some direction during their career, otherwise they would DIE. Everything evolves, look at yourselfes five years ago, were you in a good or bad place and did you, in fact, not change from then to become what you are today?

I think this guy has a point there... i'm tired of people who enter to this forum, JUST to bash in flames...

I know its their opinion, if they like or hate in flames, i respect that opinion.... But things tend to get shity when people only enters to bash something.

Well, hey, maybe if In Flames didn't make so many bad decisions, not so many people would bash them. (Especially the old fans). A few years ago, I never would've bashed them.

I mean, what the fuck do you expect when they put out an album like 'Reroute to Remain'? Do you expect everyone to celebrate the fact that they've changed so much that it's sickening? And for christ's sake, stop making threads like this already.

Actually, the issue is NOT the music. The issue is the clothes. Many people think that the issue is the music, but that´s total BULLSHIT. The issue has always been the clothes (and to some extent the brands of their guitars - but definitely not as much as the clothes). You see, by picking NK, KN, KY or whatever the company´s name is which provides their clothes, In Flames have alienated their old fans. Had In Flames´ wardrobe consultant opted for jeans and decade-old band shirts, In Flames would´ve been so FUCKING AWESOME that you wouldn´t believe!!! No more bashing from Stefan86 and Needled24Seven, and consequently no more whining from Lord_Hypnos and Frenchy in here.

And with the guitars, well, that´s very complicated. I am perhaps the only one that can fathom the complexity which is The Guitar-argument.

U[Sic]M said:
Actually, the issue is NOT the music. The issue is the clothes. Many people think that the issue is the music, but that´s total BULLSHIT. The issue has always been the clothes (and to some extent the brands of their guitars - but definitely not as much as the clothes). You see, by picking NK, KN, KY or whatever the company´s name is which provides their clothes, In Flames have alienated their old fans. Had In Flames´ wardrobe consultant opted for jeans and decade-old band shirts, In Flames would´ve been so FUCKING AWESOME that you wouldn´t believe!!! No more bashing from Stefan86 and Needled24Seven, and consequently no more whining from Lord_Hypnos and Frenchy in here.

And with the guitars, well, that´s very complicated. I am perhaps the only one that can fathom the complexity which is The Guitar-argument.

damn, i must be really tired. im laughing at his posts