The less discussed "big" BM bands

Not to sound mean but you really move slow on bands dont you. Not a bad thing though.
Yeah, probably because I don't buy CD's too often, usually just once a month, like for example, I've been into Satyricon for a year and am just now in the next week will be getting Nemesis Divina, same thing with Darkthrone and Burzum except I don't have any of thier CD's, Dark Funeral too.
Krohm is a good USBM band, so is Black Witchery.

I'm almost in disbelief that someone is trying to denounce Burzum by using classical music as an example of "mind blowing" music. Noone in their right mind will deny the power of classical music, but mentioning it here is faux-elitist wankery at best. The discussion is black metal, not which obscure minimalist piece you happen to have found recently.

I'm almost in disbelief that someone is trying to denounce Burzum by using classical music as an example of "mind blowing" music. Noone in their right mind will deny the power of classical music, but mentioning it here is faux-elitist wankery at best. The discussion is black metal, not which obscure minimalist piece you happen to have found recently.

Notice no one used classical music to denounce Burzum. Classical just got brought up.

bm1.jpg

There's nothing even remotely obscure about the composers and works that have been listed in this thread. We're talking about some of the biggest names of the last 30-40 years here...