The less discussed "big" BM bands

I have not posted in this thread yet, but all I have to add is, that some of the more unknown bands are the best. I do like a lot of the better known bands, too (ie DsO, Drudkh, Graveland, all the Norwegian second wave bands, etc.). Extremely unknown bands that I really like: Legion of Darkness, Hegemon, Inchiuvatu, Art Inferno, Inthyflesh, Amok Vedar, Burial Hordes, Tavaron, etc. There is a lot of great unknown black metal coming from southern Europe in particular.

Taake is by far better then most black metal bands. The mixture of black metal and a small amount of folk is amazing.

Nattestid Ser Porten Vid
>Filosofem
At least you have no problems admitting your bias towards folk-oriented black metal. Makes a lot more sense when you say Taake is better than most black metal bands.

I mean, Samael is better than most black metal bands. Because, of course, industrial music is awesome. :lol:

At least you have no problems admitting your bias towards folk-oriented black metal. Makes a lot more sense when you say Taake is better than most black metal bands.

I mean, Samael is better than most black metal bands. Because, of course, industrial music is awesome. :lol:

Thank you. If that was meant has a good thing.