The "live from MDF" thread

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
Dear bitches,

I am speaking to you from the legendary necropolis of Baltimore, where the storm clouds are now gathering for the 3 day long tempest that is Maryland Deathfest. I know many of you envy us for this privilege that has been bestowed upon we, the few tr00 GMDers, and to you unfortunates I have the following to offer you:

:lol:

So anyway, I'm planning on posting my updates on the 'Fest and/or my level of intoxication here, and I presume that several other guys here will do likewise. Our current list of all-stars includes:

Me
cookie
Zeph
Cythraul
Addo of Sex
Ass-Master Yoda
all those other dudes from Peoria, whatever

Brad, the two Kevins, Andy and Dan will arrive later this afternoon.

We're currently rocking the fuck out in the hotel room (aka sitting around bored and awkwardly staring at each other). Things should pick up a bit later on tonight once we're all shitfaced and covered in the sweat and vomit of crusties and fat Mexicans. Updates to follow.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Now now boys, make sure you all get to bed at a reasonable hour and don't eat cookies before supper.

Yeah, deathfest! Metal 'n shit!

Hey Ozzdude, they don't have XL Gorguts shirts, is L ok?

I wish I was there. I hate not having money and not being able to do anything or go any where awesome. Have fun guys (probably already are).

Runk, down to go to MDF next year? Because I am so fucking going!!!@@@#@$@$!!#

you motherfuckers saw you all waiting for asphyx! talked to andy in the line and made lots of short jokes :D tried to keep this wheelchaired kid from getting killed by the ever growing pit during Gorguts

aaaaahhhhh

spent soooo much money!!!!

Runk, down to go to MDF next year? Because I am so fucking going!!!@@@#@$@$!!#

I've brought it up to some friends, it would be very fun to go. I think if we ever go to the US it would have to include MDF. Not a cheap thing to do however if it's only for a weekend. Ideally it would be in July so I could spend a vacation week or two while I'm overseas anyway.

getting killed by the ever growing pit during Gorguts

I was second row for Gorguts throughout the whole set, and the intensity/body pressures rivaled Bolt Thrower. Wore me right the fuck out.

Speaking of money, I'd rather not even think about it. 46 albums down and I'm not really close to being done.

I've brought it up to some friends, it would be very fun to go. I think if we ever go to the US it would have to include MDF. Not a cheap thing to do however if it's only for a weekend. Ideally it would be in July so I could spend a vacation week or two while I'm overseas anyway.

Ideally it wouldn't be in July as you would miss MDF niggaaaa

Glad you guys are having the time of your life.

Makes me sad every time I think I could be there right now.

I was second row for Gorguts throughout the whole set, and the intensity/body pressures rivaled Bolt Thrower. Wore me right the fuck out.

Speaking of money, I'd rather not even think about it. 46 albums down and I'm not really close to being done.

I was going to ask you guys about Gorguts. Anyone has any videos/pics to validate this and make me cry? And holy fuck, 46 albums, that's a lot!

As long as money issues don't fuck me over, MDF '11, here I come.