The "live from MDF" thread

Dear god, I woke up this morning and got on my laptop only to find an Insane Clown Posse youtube video open on it. How did this happen?!

I seem to recall headbanging horizontally while lying on the floor last night, and eating a yogurt cup at the same time. I accomplished this quite skilfully. We decided that yogurt is one of the most metal foods one can eat, because it's still alive when you eat it, so it's like a holocaust of bacteria colonies taking place in your seething guts. \m/

I'm also still tipsy from the alcohol I drank last night.

Gorguts was insane. I was up front for the last few songs and it was nuts. It wore me out so bad that I fell asleep almost as soon as I got back to the hotel. Everybody else drank and stuff after the show but I had already been drinking all day so I had one beer and crashed out in a chair. I did, however, get to witness Grant's horizontal headbanging/yogurt eating.

This is the first time I've ever been to Baltimore. You can't walk even 10 feet around this place without being accosted by a homeless colored person. :Smug:

Having my first beer of the day in the room, and rockin' some Ministry while we chill before the shows start.

Large isn't big enough in the shoulders for me.

If you can find an XL for one of the following bands, I will be happy:

Entombed
Carcass
Incantation
I got you a XL Carcass shirt. $20 for the shirt, and I'll figure out shipping for you when I'm home.

I'll have my own fucking Deathfest!

There is only one Deathfest, noob.

I've also come to the realization that Eligos is pretty much an adult version of the "I like Santa..." kid from A Christmas Story:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Grant, Nick and I are about to go get some fucking pizza, then watch part of Melechesh hopefully, some of Incantation, Autopsy, Asphyx, Wolfbrigade and fucking Portal. FVCK.