The "live from MDF" thread

my knee is absolutely fucked the hell up.

but seriously man no amount of pain will ever take way how fucking amazing this weekend has been. met andy, jeremy "<3", Nick, Grant, and a few others who I am sorry that i forgot the names of but you were all fucking cool -

will elaborate maybe tomorrow since i'm stuck in baltimore another day until my flight on tuesday, but for now i am fucking dead and need a major fucking sleep

I plan on trying to go next year. I am sure by then I would have all the funds needed. Two years? Why wait that long?

I am glad all you guys had a great time there.

I will still be in Japan in one year. And I'll be spending that summer running around London and Berlin snorting coke off people's asses.

None of those guys will answer this objectively, so why do you even ask? :p

Well, I could expect some to say that 'while I'm not a fan of Obituary's music, they were extremely entertaining' or something along those lines. I'll most likely get 20 posts of LOL OBITUARY SUCKS JOHN TARDY IS A FAGGZ0R or something

I hope to go next year, but I'm not sure if I'll have the funds. If I manage to keep my job now through when MDF is (and afterwards), I should be good.

Obituary was honestly one of the best performances of the weekend. It was a combination of being the last outside set, the crowd interaction, and their music that just worked completely fucking well.

Obituary was honestly one of the best performances of the weekend. It was a combination of being the last outside set, the crowd interaction, and their music that just worked completely fucking well.

I'm not a fan, but their last gig in Sao Paulo was amazing indeed...their set was played flawlessly, I was blown away.

Was cool to meet the dudes from here, even though I have no clue who any of them are except for Andy and Grant. I guess David counts too but I only saw him for like 20 seconds and I don't really like him so yeah!

I will for sure be going back next year, was a fun time. My amazing sleeping skills were put to good use.