The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I work with hundreds of girls that age every day, and rarely do I see someone that young looking! Like the eminent Herr Hell Mike said, you must feed your bints differently over there.

EDIT: It may be that the haze of alcohol has taken away some of those glimmers of intelligence that you normally come to associate with girls that age. It's not like it takes much... :loco:

I hate trying to make leads for my songs. Solos are always the frusterating part in making songs. I'm not exactly the strongest lead player either.

I hate the fact that life is inherently meaningless, and that any attempt to give it meaning is completely subjective, and doomed to fall apart at the slightest exposure to logic.

Of course, when I'm in a better mood, I'll have forgotten all of this, and I'll go back to trivially amusing myself until the emptiness of it all hits me again. For now, though, I hate everything. :Smug:

Thank you, Sartre. :rolleyes:

I hate Tom Brady. And I'm a Pats fan. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he plays for the Pats, since he's really clutch. But I can't help but hate him because every girl and their sister wants him.

I hate that the Red Sox game is at 8:00 tonight, because that means I can't stay up to watch the whole thing (I go to bed early since I get up early).

I hate that my mp3 player isn't working anymore, and I only got it a couple months ago, and paid almost $300 for it.

I hate that the Red Sox game is at 8:00 tonight, because that means I can't stay up to watch the whole thing (I go to bed early since I get up early).

The Sox will manufacture a run off of Pettitte in the fifth (Crisp reaches on error, Lugo bunts him to second, goes to third on a weak Youkilis single, scores on an Ortiz sac fly), and that will be the game since the Yankees can't fucking score when Pettitte is pitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.