The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got home from the cubs game. Fucking amazing, I lost my voice from all the screaming

41,000 people were on nearly every pitch throughout the entire game. At the end of the game, the cheering was so loud I couldn't hear myself think.

and cubs in 1st place!!! :)

Montu, anywhere you can recommend to get backgrounds along that theme? It's pretty damn hot.

Srsly. That background is fucking incredible. I want a copy! :worship:

I love Journey.

I love their song "Wheel in the Sky". I need to listen to the album that was on. All their '80s stuff that I've heard just makes me want to rip my ears off, though. Fucking pansy-ass watered-down pop rock...

Heres the pic:

nightforestcastle.jpg

I just did a google search like "night forest" or "night forest castle", etc.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Aight, if you're offering. Would you be touching that one up, or starting over? It might take me a while to re-find all the logos I used.

Do the logos have to be same, or can I use different versions/colors?

Also, I hate that I've been perma banned from the symx forum for calling someone an idiot.

Wow, what a lame ban...

I'd prefer the same versions and colors, if possible. If you need me to find any of them, just lemme know.

edit: I've gotta go pick my car up from an inspection. Back later. :>

vihirissig3.jpg

New.

I changed the Electric Wizard logo because I couldn't find the exact one you originally had. Besides, I think the new one looks better anyway. I'll change it back if you really want the old one however.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Yeah, I'd 'preciate it. :]

Can you get back the original size too?

edit: I can send you the original Wizard logo. I modified it pretty heavily from its original form.

Status
Not open for further replies.