The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fuckin' hate that I'm unable to initiate a conversation of the phone, to the point that I will sit there for like ... an hour dialing the number, and then hanging up before it rings.

It is such a fucking inconvenience because I'm trying to get things going with this girl and I've realized that she isn't just going to keep coming over of her own accord without me making an effort to see her. I just want to call her and see if she can hang out tomorrow after I get off work, then I'll ask her to the movies on Saturday - and I just fucking need to get the balls to call her!

Fuck. I hate how stupid I can be.
Hey Mort, I know how you feel. I find it a lot easier to talk to people in person or on the internet than on the phone. I don't really have any other advice than "just do it", so good luck. :)

vette's are surprisingly solid everyday drivers as well if the info on the internet is somewhat accurate. 19 mph city 28 mph highway, that's pretty damn efficient for a car that is 350 horsepower (that goes 0.60 in 5 secs and a top speed of 180+). From what I see on different car sites, they are fairly reliable as well (MSN auto rated the car a 4.5/5 on it's reliability I believe). I am considering purchasing it as I can get it for 19 - 24 k off ebay. Problem is that I am not quite ready for a car that powerful, so I'll have to wait a year or so.

I hate how my fucking jaw is sore after seeing the orthodontist, and I can barely chew anything

rarrrr

(and I also sort of hate that the chick who always works on me is pretty cute and has a sense of humor that I totally dig)

I met a WWE diva at my gym yesterday. Apparently she lives around here

VERY VERY HAWT - even more so in real life

MariaWWF.jpg

more pics - http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/maria/

vette's are surprisingly solid everyday drivers as well if the info on the internet is somewhat accurate. 19 mph city 28 mph highway, that's pretty damn efficient for a car that is 350 horsepower (that goes 0.60 in 5 secs and a top speed of 180+). From what I see on different car sites, they are fairly reliable as well (MSN auto rated the car a 4.5/5 on it's reliability I believe). I am considering purchasing it as I can get it for 19 - 24 k off ebay. Problem is that I am not quite ready for a car that powerful, so I'll have to wait a year or so.

shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

Maria is indeed hot, but I call bullshit on you meeting her.

why the hell would I lie about something like this?

she works out at an xsport here every tuesday (she gets off the plane tuesday mornings).

She is very down to earth though, pretty surprising. She was a pleasure to talk to (and yes she looks incredibly hot).

I hate how everytime I make my own coffee it sucks and not nearly even close to being good like coffee shops. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.