The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I am heading out to wrigley tommorow to watch the cubs (presumably) dominate.

downtown chicago is fuckin' gorgeous at night and I can't think of a better way to spend a wednesday evening.

I fucking LOVE driving my newly received Acura TL. The car is a monster (I can go 80 mph and it is barely at 2 RPM).

still doesn't have good enough acceleration and engine noise that I like though. I want to hear that fucking engine roar with thunderous intensity.

You should add one of those really loud mufflers that make it sound like a race car. That way everyone will think you are way cool when you peel out of the college parking lot.

MasterShake.jpg

You will burn for your beliefs, Witch!

You should add one of those really loud mufflers that make it sound like a race car. That way everyone will think you are way cool when you peel out of the college parking lot.

the car is way too luxurious/"prestigious" for that sort of behavior

which is precisely why I need a corvette or a saleen mustang :D

I'm a bigger fan of the 03 corvette than the saleen nowadays as corvette is faster and I don't have to do anything (where I would have to buy body kit and maybe add a few things engine wise to turn the regular GT into a saleen).

Something like this (but not a convertible) would be awesome

32db_4.JPG

now, just need another year of experience driving the acura TL, and then I should be able to handle a sports car.

How bout you just buy a loud muffler and shove it up your ass.

You can just temporarily move the cocks in your ass to your mouth for the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.