The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate the police... you might want to file a report wth them and see if you can find out if he's a known sex offender (he sounds like the type). You might want to also carry a non-lethal defensive weapon like pepper spray. Consider getting a jogging partner, nut cases are less likely to try anything when there's two people.

You rule.

K so I checked the sex offender registry.... he isn't on it. I'm just going to switch up my jogging routine because for the past few weeks, it's been really predictable. And, by switch up, I mean, go out when everybody is getting home from work and everybody is out, in the open. Also, I just don't feel like exposing myself to that... so I'm probably not going to jog on my block, altogether.

yeah, but theyre scripted. they say the same thing every damn time

"this next song, is for all the women out there. this is *begin growl* fucked by a knife"
~gR~

Fucking hell.

There's this guy on my street that is really scaring me. Just... really scaring me. He's this married guy with two kids, a dog, white picket fence, etc, blah blah... shouldn't be creepy in my mind... but on the creepiness scale, he's out of this world.

He's recently stopped me a few times whilst I was walking and jogging. He's asked questions like "Where do you live" "how old are you", etc. He's been trying to stop me more frequently. I was out jogging tonight, and he was in his car. He pulled his car up beside me and said hi, how are you, etc. He stopped the car and had it halted there for a few seconds, until I was out of sight. And then when I was past his house (which wasn't far away from the out of site area), I saw his car again. This time he stopped his vehicle comepletely, and tried to talk to me. It was getting pretty dark out and his voice was fucking sleezy. Scared the shit out of me.

I'm probably moaning about nothing, but I really don't want to go out jogging around this time anymore, or when it gets close to dark. That guy freaks the shit out of me.

Just the mannerisms and the way he looks at me... It's gross.

Carry mace on you when jogging. I am 20 and if remember you are around my age and if seeing an older married guy doing that would think it was strange. You or your family do not know him and he should be be doing that. I could see if you were all friends and he pulled up just to say hi or something.

I fuckin' hate that I'm unable to initiate a conversation of the phone, to the point that I will sit there for like ... an hour dialing the number, and then hanging up before it rings.

It is such a fucking inconvenience because I'm trying to get things going with this girl and I've realized that she isn't just going to keep coming over of her own accord without me making an effort to see her. I just want to call her and see if she can hang out tomorrow after I get off work, then I'll ask her to the movies on Saturday - and I just fucking need to get the balls to call her!

Fuck. I hate how stupid I can be.

I fuckin' hate that I'm unable to initiate a conversation of the phone, to the point that I will sit there for like ... an hour dialing the number, and then hanging up before it rings.

It is such a fucking inconvenience because I'm trying to get things going with this girl and I've realized that she isn't just going to keep coming over of her own accord without me making an effort to see her. I just want to call her and see if she can hang out tomorrow after I get off work, then I'll ask her to the movies on Saturday - and I just fucking need to get the balls to call her!

Fuck. I hate how stupid I can be.

Have a few beers and then do it.

Liquid Courage is a man's best friend.

I will motivate you. It will be "Mortivation."

Option A:
Hey, Mort, don't worry buddy. You already know the chick right? It is not like you are some weird stranger( I hope). Just call her up. I assure you that the worst case scenario is not as bad you might think. Just pick up the phone, dial her number and ask her to hang.

Option B:
Hey asshole, quit being such a fucking pussy. Call the bitch and tell her you demand she comes over. Remember, girls love ass holes. Pff, why am I even wasting my time...

:kickass:

I hate that my headphones and my computer speakers both decided to start crapping out around the same time :mad:

I need to stop playing metal so goddamn loud.

Get a pair of Sennheiser headphones, they're the best and they'll never break no matter how loud you play your music :]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106392 kick ASS
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106176 Awesome when you don't want to be wearing an enormous pair of headphones, really good sound quality and noise cancelling :D

Both are worth every penny and then some, especially considering a pair of Bose that sound as nice are $20 more to twice as expensive. I only wish Sennheiser made speakers...Not that you were looking for my inexpert advice on audio :]

Have a few beers and then do it.

Liquid Courage is a man's best friend.

Haha, I think I'm better off dealing with the hour long dial call hang up before it rings ritual than drinkin' myself to be able to call :p

I will motivate you. It will be "Mortivation."

Option A:
Hey, Mort, don't worry buddy. You already know the chick right? It is not like you are some weird stranger( I hope). Just call her up. I assure you that the worst case scenario is not as bad you might think. Just pick up the phone, dial her number and ask her to hang.

Option B:
Hey asshole, quit being such a fucking pussy. Call the bitch and tell her you demand she comes over. Remember, girls love ass holes. Pff, why am I even wasting my time...

Hahahaha, thanks :p Option A is far better. I will call her I swear it, I'll call her tomorrow around like noon, ask her if she'd want to hang out later that day, just me and her, without Emily around, and then see if she is busy this weekend so we can go see a movie this weekend or somethin' :eek:

It shall be done! I shall conquer my stupid "fear" of the phone!

Get a pair of Sennheiser headphones, they're the best and they'll never break no matter how loud you play your music :]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106392 kick ASS
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106176 Awesome when you don't want to be wearing an enormous pair of headphones, really good sound quality and noise cancelling :D

Both are worth every penny and then some, especially considering a pair of Bose that sound as nice are $20 more to twice as expensive. I only wish Sennheiser made speakers...Not that you were looking for my inexpert advice on audio :]

Thanks Man! I am interested in both of those pairs. I really like the full ear ones, but my only concern is the very large plug. I will be using them with my MP3 player a lot and it may stick out quite a bit. I also think it would be too big to plug into the headphone jack on my PC speakers.

Haha, I think I'm better off dealing with the hour long dial call hang up before it rings ritual than drinkin' myself to be able to call :p

Hahahaha, thanks :p Option A is far better. I will call her I swear it, I'll call her tomorrow around like noon, ask her if she'd want to hang out later that day, just me and her, without Emily around, and then see if she is busy this weekend so we can go see a movie this weekend or somethin' :eek:

It shall be done! I shall conquer my stupid "fear" of the phone!

GO MORT!!!:kickass:

I fucking LOVE driving my newly received Acura TL. The car is a monster (I can go 80 mph and it is barely at 2 RPM).

still doesn't have good enough acceleration and engine noise that I like though. I want to hear that fucking engine roar with thunderous intensity.

I'd love it if you got into a huge pile-up crash right on top of a gas station and a nearby semi is carrying sulphuric acid also crashes and leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.