The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell.

There's this guy on my street that is really scaring me. Just... really scaring me. He's this married guy with two kids, a dog, white picket fence, etc, blah blah... shouldn't be creepy in my mind... but on the creepiness scale, he's out of this world.

He's recently stopped me a few times whilst I was walking and jogging. He's asked questions like "Where do you live" "how old are you", etc. He's been trying to stop me more frequently. I was out jogging tonight, and he was in his car. He pulled his car up beside me and said hi, how are you, etc. He stopped the car and had it halted there for a few seconds, until I was out of sight. And then when I was past his house (which wasn't far away from the out of site area), I saw his car again. This time he stopped his vehicle comepletely, and tried to talk to me. It was getting pretty dark out and his voice was fucking sleezy. Scared the shit out of me.

I'm probably moaning about nothing, but I really don't want to go out jogging around this time anymore, or when it gets close to dark. That guy freaks the shit out of me.

Just the mannerisms and the way he looks at me... It's gross.

did he at least say (no pedo)? that would correct the whole situation

Exactly. I don't know what to do besides avoid a potential situation where I can see him again.

As much as I hate the police... you might want to file a report wth them and see if you can find out if he's a known sex offender (he sounds like the type). You might want to also carry a non-lethal defensive weapon like pepper spray. Consider getting a jogging partner, nut cases are less likely to try anything when there's two people.

If anybody attempted shit with me I'd chop their cock off. Or at least come as close as possible to that....

im serious. You cant expect to always be safe. being prepared to protect yourself is as essential as food, water, and shelter.

people think that the police are all they need. They are protected from everything. Guy breaks into your house, what are you going to do.. call the police and wait, maybe get injured or killed before they arrive. or grab a weapon and protect yourself.

im serious. You cant expect to always be safe. being prepared to protect yourself is as essential as food, water, and shelter.

people think that the police are all they need. They are protected from everything. Guy breaks into your house, what are you going to do.. call the police and wait, maybe get injured or killed before they arrive. or grab a weapon and protect yourself.

This is exactly why I'm pro-gun. That's the reason why the second amendment exists.

Fucking hell.

There's this guy on my street that is really scaring me. Just... really scaring me. He's this married guy with two kids, a dog, white picket fence, etc, blah blah... shouldn't be creepy in my mind... but on the creepiness scale, he's out of this world.

He's recently stopped me a few times whilst I was walking and jogging. He's asked questions like "Where do you live" "how old are you", etc. He's been trying to stop me more frequently. I was out jogging tonight, and he was in his car. He pulled his car up beside me and said hi, how are you, etc. He stopped the car and had it halted there for a few seconds, until I was out of sight. And then when I was past his house (which wasn't far away from the out of site area), I saw his car again. This time he stopped his vehicle comepletely, and tried to talk to me. It was getting pretty dark out and his voice was fucking sleezy. Scared the shit out of me.

I'm probably moaning about nothing, but I really don't want to go out jogging around this time anymore, or when it gets close to dark. That guy freaks the shit out of me.

Do you have any metalhead or biker friends?

EDIT: And thiers another option besides broken legs. Draw a pentagram and pretend you worship the great goatlord. Tell him you live in the eatheral realm of the lightbringer, the land of flames, knowledge and brimstone. Proceed to make referneces to freinds named belphagor and pazuzu, who visit you during the witching hour within the pig blood pentagram in your living room to share the knowledge of hell with you. If he hasn't shit his pants by now, you can always put a curse on him.

Here is something I dislike and don't understand.

When someone on a site says hi to you or talks to you, and you respond to their message, they will log off or sometimes even forget about the conversation. Or if you say hi to them, they will log off and respond at a later time. What is the point to this? Maybe it's just because of me, but does anyone else get this a lot?

I fucking hate that the my sunglasses that I have owned forever broke today! :cry:

The left ear piece thing just fell off. Now i have to try and find a similar pair. :cry:

Fucking hell.

proof that exercise is bad. it sounds like that guy wants to fondle your butthole
~gR~

As much as I hate the police... you might want to file a report wth them and see if you can find out if he's a known sex offender (he sounds like the type). You might want to also carry a non-lethal defensive weapon like pepper spray. Consider getting a jogging partner, nut cases are less likely to try anything when there's two people.

You rule.

K so I checked the sex offender registry.... he isn't on it. I'm just going to switch up my jogging routine because for the past few weeks, it's been really predictable. And, by switch up, I mean, go out when everybody is getting home from work and everybody is out, in the open. Also, I just don't feel like exposing myself to that... so I'm probably not going to jog on my block, altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.