The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that the cafeteria isn't open this week. I did not know, and had to eat a fucking protein bar for lunch, as I did not bring lunch to work with me today and was planning on going to the cafeteria.

I love guitar hero. Say what you will about the game's choice of music, it is fun as hell. I have 23 out of 30 songs on Expert so far, and all the other modes 30 out of 30.

I fuckin' love that Behemoth is playing at one fo the local venues around here. We never get decent metal shows this side of the state. I hear they put on a killer show and am very excited.

I hate how nothing but gay ass metalcore/hardcore bands play here.

I'm going to "sounds of the underground" for only Amon Amarth and Goatwhore.

Maybe if I buy a rifle I can try and peg off the guys from (Insert long-ass metalcore name here).

I work for a trademark company doing research. The cafeteria downstairs is basically for all companies in the building. It's not that good, but there are no good quick places to go for lunch within walking distance.

Strike down a rival co-worker and devour his still beating heart.

I fuckin' love that Behemoth is playing at one fo the local venues around here. We never get decent metal shows this side of the state. I hear they put on a killer show and am very excited.

Not a fan of their recorded work at all, but live, wow are they good. You're going to really enjoy seeing them, they put in 110% into their shows and its worth every cent.

Behemoth are not blackened death. They used to play black metal, but now play pure death metal. Maybe Satanica can be considered blackened death, but that's about it. Behemoth sound like a mix of Vader and Decapitated, with some Nile thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.