The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love RollerCoaster Tycoon, and I hate the rain.

:lol: that's one of my favorite computer games. RollerCoaster Tycoon kicks ass. I was able to unlock parks up to Sunny Swamp in Loopy Landscapes until my Computer caught a virus and I had to wipe out everything and oooohhhhhh it hurt. For Corkscrew Follies I think I made it all the way to Utopia Park but idr the names 100%, it's such an awesome game!

I hate Dave's whimsical approach to life, where everything is merely a passing interest.

I love that I went swimming today.
I hate that I slipped on watery concrete and busted my ass and fell flat on my back at the pool. I made it up fine, but now I have a bruised hip on my right and I'm limping around, first it wasnt so bad, I got home and my hip was just popping in and out with no to little pain, not bad, then I went to play guitar and sit for an hour, I got up and I was bad sore and started limping and can't run or anything like that. It sucks.

Which is why this bullshit with the car you want is so laughable, especially when you throw out words like 'passion,' because you have no idea what you're talking about and never really had an interest in cars before.

Not true! Being retarded is an all day every day thing, and there's being gay as well! He gives himself to being gay and retarded 100%. Being gay and retarded are Dave's passions in life.

:lol: you really try too hard to insult me as If I really give a shit what a homosexual trailer dwelling borderline drug addicted texan thinks of me.

Hey. Thats the best KIND of texan.

You stupid cunt.

:kickass:
:lol: you really try too hard to insult me as If I really give a shit what a homosexual trailer dwelling borderline drug addicted texan thinks of me.
I'm not drug addicted you dipshit, nowhere near except for cigarettes. I smoke pot because I enjoy it not because I need it. I don't particularly miss it if I don't have it.

I try hard to insult you because it's fun as hell and nobody cares because most of them are laughing their asses off, at least I'm hoping so, or they are at least tolerating it.

thanks for that, apparently you have taken a new role as my grammar teacher. It's the fucking internet and I don't care to look over my posts twice to ensure proper grammar/syntax, so fuck off.

Looks like it's Daves annual time to use one of these:
W6564-LRG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.