The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These last two pages make me want to blow up the internet.

I hate the fucking Cave of Ordeals in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii. Fuck that unfair, borderline impossible bullshit. Love the game, hate that part.

I love how yanks are still 11.5 back :D and how cubs have won like 10 of 11 now

I love how this isn't the sports thread and how the Cubs are in their 98th year of complete and utter ineptitude. Also, it's not the Yankees fault that you will never, ever, ever see your team win it all. I've seen my team win the World Series four times. How about you, Dave? Unless you were born in about 1898, that would be none.

PS: Yankees kicked ass last night and again tonight. Clemens throws a two-hitter then Wang throws a shutout.

I love how this isn't the sports thread and how the Cubs are in their 98th year of complete and utter ineptitude. Also, it's not the Yankees fault that you will never, ever, ever see your team in it all. I've seen my team win the World Series four times. How about you, Dave? Unless you were born in about 1898, that would be none.

we're not talking about 1898, we're talking 2007 and the yankees suck monkey penis with a 900 million dollar salary payroll :lol:

we're not talking about 1898, we're talking 2007 and the yankees suck monkey penis with a 900 million dollar salary payroll :lol:

I would rather see me team suck for one year than see them suck for 98. What's even funnier is that you say all this as if the Cubs are good.

Also, you can shut the fuck up about payroll, considering all the money the Cubs threw around last winter.

Andrew you really need to learn how to handle some playful trash talking alot better. You always take it so seriously.

You really need to learn the difference between "playful trash" and "being a fucking douche bag".

Playful trash talking would be "So, I hear Johnny Damon will miss a few games due to splinters in his ass he got from spending so much time on the bench". What you are doing is saying "hey your teams fucking sucks lol". That is being a fucking douche bag.

These last two pages make me want to blow up the internet.

I hate the fucking Cave of Ordeals in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii. Fuck that unfair, borderline impossible bullshit. Love the game, hate that part.

I hated it,too. And the prize is bullshit there.

but one of the coolest thing about TP is that I got to fight Zelda, it was nice.

I hated it,too. And the prize is bullshit there.

but one of the coolest thing about TP is that I got to fight Zelda, it was nice.

What was the prize? I got to the room with three Darknuts, but I had no potion or fairies left and only about 125 rupees, so the magic armor was useless. Needless to say I died, then threw the remote down in frustration and turned that shit off.

What was the prize? I got to the room with three Darknuts, but I had no potion or fairies left and only about 125 rupees, so the magic armor was useless. Needless to say I died, then threw the remote down in frustration and turned that shit off.

Great Fairy's Tears. I think it might be to get the 4th bottle, if you don't have that already.

and you get touched by a topless fairy.

Great Fairy's Tears. I think it might be to get the 4th bottle, if you don't have that already.

and you get touched by a topless fairy.

Christ all mighty that's a fucking worthless prize. I do, in fact, have all four bottles. And you get a bottle of fairy tears from Jovani, anyway, so it's not like they're unique or really even very uesful.

Christ all mighty that's a fucking worthless prize. I do, in fact, have all four bottles. And you get a bottle of fairy tears from Jovani, anyway, so it's not like they're unique or really even very uesful.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I started TP over again, I actually forget where I'm at now because I started to play Windwaker.

I just beat the City in the Sky, so now I'm at the "dicking around after a castle" stage seeing what sorts of new and exciting crap I can do with the double hookshots.

We have the Wii set up in the living room, so family members are usually sitting around watched me play and, of course, criticizing. "Should have gotten those hearts. Now you're fucked".

I just beat the City in the Sky, so now I'm at the "dicking around after a castle" stage seeing what sorts of new and exciting crap I can do with the double hookshots.

We have the Wii set up in the living room, so family members are usually sitting around watched me play and, of course, criticizing. "Should have gotten those hearts. Now you're fucked".

The double hookshots are amazing, I wish Windwaker had them:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.