The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a God, and he is a kind and loving God.

*washes the Christian off of him and shudders*

odin.jpg

That one?

I have a question. How long have people been making fun of dave? Im relatively new here and it seems like every thread I go to people are giving him a hard time. Im not complaining, I think its hilarious, but I was just wondering.

why did dodens close that thread? we could have had an interesting discussion on whether or not I really seek social approval consciously/subconsciously

I don't think so. Any thoughts? I never care about what is popular or trendy at all.

why did dodens close that thread? we could have had an interesting discussion on whether or not I really seek social approval consciously/subconsciously

I don't think so. Any thoughts? I never care about what is popular or trendy at all.

Then start a thread about it. Don't post your opinions in this one. Retard.

I hate Dave.

I really can't believe anybody made the comparison with bullshit "ricer" cars that these teenage douchebags drive to a saleen mustang

how can you compare this

istockphoto_56829_fast_n_furious_style_fat_boy_peugeot.jpg

to

this?
saleen_2006-Ford-Mustang-S281-Scenic-Roof-001_1.jpg

it's like saying a fucking mistubishi eclipse and a porsche carrera are the same because they are both supposedly "sporty" vehicles. Or that morbid angel and slipknot are similar because they both have double bass and distorted guitar.

I really can't believe anybody made the comparison with bullshit "ricer" cars that these teenage douchebags drive to a saleen mustang

how can you compare this

istockphoto_56829_fast_n_furious_style_fat_boy_peugeot.jpg

to

this?
saleen_2006-Ford-Mustang-S281-Scenic-Roof-001_1.jpg

STOP HIJACKING THE THREAD AND GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Nobody cares about you, your life, your car or your fucking mental disabilities. GO KILL YOURSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.