the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I understand what you guys are saying... I'm just shocked that anybody could find the pictures I posted ''unattractive"

those women look incredible - and why do you guys think the chick squatting looks gross?? look at her legs/arms/neck/back - she is not huge or ripped or anything - she just looks gross cause she's in gym wear squatting 225 pounds ass to grass

have her put some makeup on, put on a pair of heels and a dress and she'd look pretty good

xxbigdavexx117 said:
no I understand what you guys are saying... I'm just shocked that anybody could find the pictures I posted ''unattractive"

those women look incredible

Yea but the masculine shape is fucking just weird to me (social taboo I know but...)

yea I guess being around BBing changes your perception of the female shape... for me those girls are perfect body

unfortunately most of them are not particularly bright - so my goal is to find a girl like that who is also interesting, smart, and a good girl

one of my friend on BB.com always used to say "I love girls but I hate fatchicks, bitches, whores, brainless bitches", manipulative bitches... that's like 95% of girls right there" :lol:

xxbigdavexx117 said:

those women look incredible - and why do you guys think the chick squatting looks gross?? look at her legs/arms/neck/back - she is not huge or ripped or anything - she just looks gross cause she's in gym wear squatting 225 pounds ass to grass

have her put some makeup on, put on a pair of heels and a dress and she'd look pretty good

ewww,makeup.

I love working at a gym,free membership:)

xxbigdavexx117 said:

Dude. Stop. Now. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.