the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl might be consider 'cute', but cute is not a turn on imo. I am not saying she's ugly but just lacks any womanly qualities that would turn me on sexually. For all I know she's 14 and luckily nothing is happening in my pants.

I love the one female on the internet that just really does it. There is actually a lot of pretty crappy looking chicks on the internet. I have seen a lot hotter females walking around. Usually i'm in another town when seeing hot ladies. What good is that

Hey... none of my comments have any affiliation with the likes of the big dave parade; I just found it funny how you had to use cap locks, and exclamation marks, and profanity, and then bold your font. Your stereotypical female emotional reaction led to my stereotypical male jab. :)

Dear Susperia,

Just shut the fuck up, you stupid, worthless fucking whorebag. Fucking kill yourself, cunt.

Sincerely,
Cyth

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Susperia would be like one of us posting on mandy moore forum. I don't exactly get why she posts here and don't really care to be honest.

Neurotica is cool. You generally can't tell the persons sexual orientation(yeah she's a female).

Susperia said:
WHAT MASCULINE SHAPE?? THEY ALL HAD TINY WAISTS, HIPS AND ENORMOUS BREASTS!!! WHAT THE FUCK.

They also are all quite muscular. Hence the 'masculine shape' comment I think. And their ENORMOUS breasts are obviously implants. Why are you so offended that someone doesn't find a particular look attractive?

bigdave, most of the pics you posted were nice, but this "chick" is far too manly for my taste. C'mon, the hawkish nose, the square jaw, yech!:puke:
Sept%202004%20Terry%20Goodlad%20shoot%20012.jpg

How anyone finds a girl this plain to be "beautiful" is beyond me. My standards are pretty low really, and I'm not impressed at all.
http://images.nexopia.com/userpics/833/833878/18011632.jpg

I LOVE JENNY LEWIS

179378634_c5bea058f0.jpg

179378905_6875eff842.jpg

88519635_49ae76682b.jpg

17892507_62dfc1f3c9.jpg

183684901_c02533be91.jpg

114695261_42862018c9.jpg

22324500_b5eebd461a.jpg

102335274_96cdb63ac5.jpg

114686721_3d94b5a144.jpg

131011633_939de8886b.jpg

112416341_75879e41d5.jpg

JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY

oh my god she is the most beautiful woman in the world i love her with all my heart forever and ever

xxbigdavexx117 said:
meh... I'd much rather have a chick with slightly too much muscle than those skinny fat chicks with a lil' belly and no muscle

translate: i like chicks who almost have a penis.

seriously, the one lifting weights over her back was absolutely disgraceful. how can you find that attractive?

also, good to see sv's woeful tastes aren't limited to the bands he listens to.

Hot = Masuimi Max
1.jpg

The vast majority of women, and I use that term very lighty, posted on here are not attractive at all. Theres a strong chance that your penis, once devoured by that swamp of muscle, will never see the light of day again.

Danallica said:
The vast majority of women, and I use that term very lighty, posted on here are not attractive at all. Theres a strong chance that your penis, once devoured by that swamp of muscle, will never see the light of day again.

Those (lower abdominal) muscles could be put to good use, surely...

Status
Not open for further replies.