the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love saturday night beer drinking. When it's snowing out what at night is better to do than get drunk. I love standing outside at night with a beer with snow falling on me while looking at the trees and sky.

You already said about beer, trees and sky some time ago.

I love the fact that I finally have some time to post here.

no snow yet, I am beginning to think that after such an amazing autumn, we are not going to have any tr00 winter at all. Lately the weather has been very mild, with no hint at snow. If we do get a snow, I hope it will be a huge blizzard that will chill the spirit and cast a shadow on the land in the name of all that is grim and frostbitten! Then they will all hail the gods of teh winter!

Fuck El Nino, it's snowing right now.

us_bos_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

no snow yet, I am beginning to think that after such an amazing autumn, we are not going to have any tr00 winter at all. Lately the weather has been very mild, with no hint at snow. If we do get a snow, I hope it will be a huge blizzard that will chill the spirit and cast a shadow on the land in the name of all that is grim and frostbitten! Then they will all hail the gods of teh winter!

We had an ice storm, but that sucked because it caused trees to fall on houes and power lines, causing power outages everywhere.

Damn, read everything by him. I just read Cell[/I. That book was rather disturbing. I just bought Dark Tower VI today.

Status
Not open for further replies.