the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The foodstuff. Three bad guys ambush him in the butchers. One gets his hand pinned to the wall with a cleaver. Goon 2 then rushes him, so he takes the cleaver out of goon 1 and shoves it in the thigh of goon 2. Goon 3 then gets thrown about for a bit before being beaten with a huge baloney.

It truly is the worst tagline in film history - but that aside, it is quite possibly the only action film where bad guys get beaten with such a wide variety of weapons ...

including, but not just

saucepans
shelving
corkscrew
meat cleaver
baseball bat
pool cue
sausage

Terrible...but also one of my favourite films of all time.

"Who killed Bobby Lupo ?":lol:

Bit like Commando one of my favourite films, its so bad and cheesy its unbelievably good!

Sounds more like an ironic post-something-core band title. You know, with synth and blokes in thick black rimmed spectacles.

I love the Robocop Series!

robocop.jpg

Yeah, a lot like it, but with very few moments of gunplay - except for towards the final scene where Seagal actually blows a guys leg off with a shotgun.

Yeah I remember that scene, brutal as fuck. Steven Seagull is definately the leader of the over-the-top-cheesy-80's-balding-action-hero pack.

Bisexuality is realy just a fence line where you havn't completly made up your mind. It also means that your willing to engage in sexualy related acts with either sex, so I dunno, you can stay bisexual as long as you are still willing to engage in acts with either sex.

I pretty much don't by into that. If you are in public for example and not attracted to a specific sex than something is probably not right.

When you are born you are attracted to a specific sex based on their face and body. end

you're a complete idiot fuck and you look like one to top it off. You probably don't even know what gender you are.

When you are born you are attracted to a specific sex based on their face and body. end

you're a complete idiot fuck and you look like one to top it off. You probably don't even know what gender you are.

When you are born your sexual orientation is decided yes, but it does not have to be a specific sex that you're attracted to. It can be one or the other, or both honestly but there is no way that it HAS to be one and only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.